• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A 50fpe .25

There's a RTI P2 .25 Compact in the Classified..

I could be mistaken, but I think the P2s came with the RPB barrels as standard..so it would be 500mm/20". Yes, the 20" barrel does fit in the compact shroud..with about 2" to spare. So you'd need to add a short modrator.

I had a P1 setup in .25 with the LW 600mm barrel that would push FX Hybrids at ~925fps for 49fpe and the 34gr JSB and clones at 885ish for 59fpe. That was with an Huma reg set at 126bar from Huma.

I suspect with P2s improved valve and a 20" RPB barrel you could easily get the 50fpe you're looking for.

Get another Veteran, they make bigger plenums for them now so you should be able to get the power you want, with more effeciency. Unless you really do need the shot count, then get a bottle gun. If you are patient you could wait for AAA to put out the .25 he has coming out. A Huben is very adjustable too, compact, and a semi, ask CTairgunner about his. You have a lot of choices these days.

edit: I missed the $1K budget too, looking at the responces I'd say most did. Get a used Vet and a bigger plenum, forget shot count, farmers can't spend all day blasting critters anyway, right?
+1 on this

My veteran (albeit the long version) .25 was lights out 0 to 100 even shot a couple groups sub moa at 115 with it shooting the 33.95s . We all know they're rugged and reliable too.

Reactions: Dairyboy
personally, I think u need something that shoots the 17 and 20gr nsa slugs.
Maybe not an fx, but something with a custom FX liner barrel, permanently bonded to build the barrel.
On windy days…they shine.
I'd love one that would be a guaranteed thing but based on my experience and others it never seems to go that way. But yeah what money will I be spending for a platform to do that in?

I'd love one that would be a guaranteed thing but based on my experience and others it never seems to go that way. But yeah what money will I be spending for a platform to do that in?
My experience is once you do away with the FX sheet metal system, solidify the liner. Many of the variable go away. I’ve got a raw with solid FX liner barrel that shoots 17 and 20 gr nsa with stable flight from 700 to 940fps
Kinda crazy, but that’s what I’m seeing.

I haven’t shot slugs with my shorter 16” barrel, but I suspect it will work well with 17gr nsa. Just enjoying 18gr jsb for now. Quiet and accurate

Many good alternatives:

- Red Wolf NON HP
- Wolverine HP
- Vulcan 3 700 mm
- Uragan 2 700 mm
- Sidewinder.
- Brocock Sniper HR Magnum
- Borocock Ghost.
- Kalibrgun Cricket

You can ask AoA to change the bottle of the Daystate for a 580 cc or a 700 cc.

With any of those you will be super happy. Only Vulcan 3 and Uragan 2 will shot perfectly out of the box both, pellets and slugs.

Your choice !
@Dairyboy My Brocock Bantam Sniper HR in .25 shooting 33.95 grain King Heavies can do it.
IMG_2359.jpeg

Get another Veteran, they make bigger plenums for them now so you should be able to get the power you want, with more effeciency. Unless you really do need the shot count, then get a bottle gun. If you are patient you could wait for AAA to put out the .25 he has coming out. A Huben is very adjustable too, compact, and a semi, ask CTairgunner about his. You have a lot of choices these days.

edit: I missed the $1K budget too, looking at the responces I'd say most did. Get a used Vet and a bigger plenum, forget shot count, farmers can't spend all day blasting critters anyway, right?
Is that statement a fact or rumor? Over a year ago, I called AoA about getting an EVOL in .25 and their answer was there was little demand for that caliber.