:)

The lighter Hatsan 44.75 ...groups were terrible, …I am sure that if I slowed them down to say 890-900 ft/s they would have grouped much better.

Well so much for 100yds. I’d like to see that lower velocity hypothesis tested and compare your previous groups at 50yds with that slower velocity. For now guess you better like shooting those at 50 yards/930 FPS considering how many tins you’ve got on hand. 

The need for power, yes, it comes with just being a male, lol. We’ve had it bred into us since childbirth. Tools, cars, guns, you name it. More power is what we seek, all the time. What gets scary is the quest for power coupled with having the ability to be mechanically versed. That’s when things go kaboom!!

Just like my old 1993 dodge diesel. Has methanol injection along with propane injection, hopped up injectors and fully modded for breathing in a lot of air. Will I ever race it? Heck no! But it makes it fun to drive. ha!! 

Chuck, you're lucky that the 50.1s shoot well in the STX 700mm barrel. They do not shoot as well as the 44.75 grain JSB in the ST 600mm barrel. (FX Bobcat Mk2). I've tried them and wanted them to shoot well, but they weren't as "predicable" in the wind, plus from a ST barrel, the difference in BC was only .004 or .005 (.042 versus .046 to .047). Not enough of a difference in real world shooting. I thought that maybe the 50.1s would work well in the .30 Vulcan 2 that I have, but they were horrible, shooting over 1" groups at 50 yards. I didn't even bother taking them to 75 or 100...