50 year old photo - My first and second airguns when I was a kid!

My daughter was cataloging all the old family photos and I saw this one which I had totally forgot about.

Taken in 1970 or 71 while my Dad was stationed in Germany.

The one on the left is my first airgun which is a Daisy Field Master BB gun which my best friend Clay is holding. I was around 8-9 years old when I got it for my birthday so its a few years old by then.
The other I got when in Germany and is a Diana M27. I must have gotten the M27 shortly before the photo.

I looked pretty happy, lol!

20230619_172918.jpg

My daughter was cataloging all the old family photos and I saw this one which I had totally forgot about.

The one on the left is my first airgun which is a Daisy Field Master BB gun which my best friend Clay is holding. I was around 8-9 years old when I got it for my birthday so its a few years old by then.
The other I got when in Germany and is a Diana M27. I must have gotten the M27 shortly before the photo.

View attachment 365951
Dude, those pants !

View attachment 365951
Now I see why Clay's not so happy!
Lol.
Awesome photo. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: steve123
Man I wish I could’ve grown up in the 60’s-80’s. Seems like those times were the golden era. Most kids had airguns and their parents were OK with it. You had bunch of cool toys that are now deemed too dangerous for kids. The music was better too. The rock had more soul and the rap didn’t promote violence and opiod use. The dollar wasn’t that inflated. Not as much opposition against the second.
Yea I see why you guys call it the good ol’ days.