50 Yd. 177 Challenge

I got the board updated however I'm not familiar with your rifle, is that a 16J ?
yes it is a 16j rifle ataman benchrest make this rifle for daystate tzaris the same best rifle i ever bought never had anything done to the adjustment comes straight from the factory pellets weigh 4.53 jsb 780fps sizing pellet trigger condition at 50gram

image.jpg
Shot 3 cards then winds got little stronger lol🤫but not bad with a 57. Little taipan vet shooting 10.34 at 895. used magazine also

Last edited:
Due to a few changing circumstances, example being 1 more additional shooter.
And would like to both shoot at the same time, etc
I would like to see how the FWB 800x, FWB 900 ALU, both are .177 and are iron aperture sights, , will perform at 50 yards in the Standing position.
The only change I see that may be needed , is a target color added to make it more visible, also most likely will be changing the iron sights to scoped.
My son and I can probably reverse color change the target bulls, , white will be black and have white rings on the interior of said black.
I also see that some good shooters are doing well with the JSB red 13.43
If no one objects to my plans, I will move forward with this.
Another option is , just use available NRA 50 yard smallbore rifle bullseye targets, TQ-3/2

7E0AE9C7-2579-4A0D-A30D-893158724423.jpeg

I realize most here would not be happy with this target , lol . I am stoked over it however . This is my first PCP , and first air rifle in 30 years . I bought it for a specific purpose , benchrest was not that purpose . For a 7 pound gun , with a 12 power scope , breaking down into a backable backpack , shooting 6.99 a tin pellets , i feel like i made the right choice . That is certainly plenty accurate for any plinking and small game out to 50 yards easy , and i really digging this lil thing as her action finally loosens up .

6 mph winds , bout low as it gets here , dont see a need in using this rifle for this challenge anymore . Might shoot a touch higher , but that tells me all i need to know about her 😎

Think i saw a few others shooting AA's in here , thinking 510's , but bet not TDR's , and bet not Crossman 7 buck pellets , lol . With some 20 buck tin projectiles she just might do much better, but i do not know , and dont see a need to . Ill be hunting plinking off hand , or on my bipod , and burning 1000's of rounds as she is so much fun to shoot and carry everywhere . The 1/8 inch difference off a full rest , aint doing nothing for me in the field , where this gun will be used .

Since getting a nice compressor and bottle , i find myself shooting A LOT !! Specially with 500 shots for 7 bucks .
The TDR feels like a real rifle to me , and has ignited my love of shooting again , this time much cheaper , and in my own hood .

I want another , adjustable , to target shoot with . Not gonna spend 3k on a known shooter , but did try and buy an Avenge X in .25 to no avail🙈

Like Arnold said ...... ill be back 💥