• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

50+ yards group thread

Amazing groups guys especially the guys reaching out to 100 yds!

Seen this post figured I would give it a shot today but winds were annoying from left to right didnt compensate. 8 shots per group full wildcat magazine.

50 YDS
FX Wildcat .25 with Neil Clague LDC and Hawke 4x16-44 Scope shooting JSB Kings 25.39

Wildcat is an amazing airgun much more accurate then me.

Good day today my record. Wind at only 4 mph. 1/3/17

So I got a new scope for the Hm1000x .30.... picked up the new MTC Viper Pro 5-30x50. I'm so liking this scope!! This is my 3rd MTC scope and I think I'm going to sell all my Hawkes. Started to sight it in tonight. Zero at 50 yards with reticle centered with FX no limits rings. Starting to document MOA data for the tape. Also got a shipment of 50gr today. Did sight in with these.
1st 9 shot group at 100 yards with new 50gr :)
less than .5"

New Viper Pro

Thanks guys!! Shot that group off bags, I can't wait till my BR stock gets here. Then all my free time will be getting ready for ARizona in the fall. I really wasn't expecting improvement with the 50gr over the 44gr, but I wanted to try them to say I did. I'll be try and 46 gr FX pellets next. BTW its average over 45 shots is 845 w/44gr. says a lot of the thought and workmanship of the gun.