50 yards .22 18 grain jsb group at 980 fps

50 yards 18 grain jsb 980 fps 6 shots .22 RAW HM1000X in windy conditions.

Ignore the shots that are not on sticker.

IMG-20210725-WA0028.1627214562.jpg
Screenshot_20210725-124216_Transparent clock  weather.1627214601.jpg
20210620_173759.1627214660.jpg

Excellent shooting!

Hello Sir,

I am trying to contact you for some time but could not get in touch.

Also sent you PM on Rapid forum.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

Hi there Umair, yes sorry about that, a recent house move and renovations has taken up all my spare time, I haven’t had chance to go out shooting or even time to visit forums, it will be several more months before I get the opportunity to fire up the lathe.

Hope you are safe and sound well

Bb

Excellent shooting!

Hello Sir,

I am trying to contact you for some time but could not get in touch.

Also sent you PM on Rapid forum.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

Hi there Umair, yes sorry about that, a recent house move and renovations has taken up all my spare time, I haven’t had chance to go out shooting or even time to visit forums, it will be several more months before I get the opportunity to fire up the lathe.

Hope you are safe and sound well

Bb

I will wait for your come back.

I am fine. Thank you

Nice group and I like your hm1000 x read all about it on rapid forum nice work

So you know every thing sir

Yup know all about it external plenum threw the stock peek in the valve and better moderator. I am also trying to get a plenum for mine have to find some to make it for me though I found out that the threads are 1/4 x 19 British is what I was told I made a hole in my chassis so I can remove the plug and screw it in or put in my test gauge into it with out removing the chassis my plenum would have to stick down about 1/2 inch to clear the chassis I tried to make one out of a watertrap from a hpa compressor 300 bar but couldn't get it to seal . I have a older raw hm1000x 25 cal and want to boost power from 52 fpe to 60 getting 830 with 34 gr jsb pellets I added the chassis to make gun lighter