50 yard "Wannabe Like Manabe" - Shooting Challenge!!

Finally got to do a little shooting. I've never been much of a target shooter, but I figured that I better practice a bit so I don't make a fool out of myself at EBR. My 75 yard target is stuck in the tree with frozen pulleys (by frozen I mean rusted; not cold in any way, shape or form) so I opted for the 50 yard target. 

Swift Rapid .25 unregulated

1/2 inch bullseyes

Not bad, but I feel like I could do better.

I've got to hand it to all the target shooters out there. In the past I based the accuracy of an air rifle strictly on "groups" (which still rings true to a certain extent). But I never realized how much more difficult it is to change your POA & adjust your rests for each individual target.

Reactions: drpietrzak
Vertical is very good, you have a good barrel and the gun is set right, don't move a thing and if you do write down your current settings...
The Windage variations must be wind conditions and are also good assuming that you were not guessing and compensating for the horizontal or vertical following POI wind charts.

Very good shooting at 50 yards and Excellent shooting at the 75 yards you shot !

Regards,

AZ

Finally got to do a little shooting. I've never been much of a target shooter, but I figured that I better practice a bit so I don't make a fool out of myself at EBR. My 75 yard target is stuck in the tree with frozen pulleys (by frozen I mean rusted; not cold in any way, shape or form) so I opted for the 50 yard target.

Swift Rapid .25 unregulated

1/2 inch bullseyes

Not bad, but I feel like I could do better.

I've got to hand it to all the target shooters out there. In the past I based the accuracy of an air rifle strictly on "groups" (which still rings true to a certain extent). But I never realized how much more difficult it is to change your POA & adjust your rests for each individual target.
Very nice!