• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Hatsan 50 caliber Hatsan pile driver

I'd also like to know if any of the 50 caliber air guns are also able to shoot the rubber or nylon kinetic rounds.. one in particular I thought about was the Seneca shotgun as you could then shoot lead, shot, and the kinetic rounds..
also interested if any other guns are able to do this.. because I can't handle a lot of recoil, I just was thinking about them being a lightweight projectile and yet if needed you would have plenty of power to drop something in a emergency with lead..
guess I have been thinking more about airguns, especially since reduced noise.. but we've been having regular visits from a bear.. and I just hope someone is not feeding him because he left evidence of eating corn.. and our corn is long ago ate, except for what is currently being shucked off in front of our wood stove for cornmeal..
I don't ever want to have to shoot him, but I remember as a kid I told neighbors not to leave food out and then the bear decided that the refrigerator in the kitchen was better shopping 🤣
yes he's inside the 6' no climb fence and wondering if the gate is going to open and let him out..
mark

IMAG0119.jpg

I buy my molds for my .510 Texan usually in .512 and .513 and then size down to .510.. The Lee .515 mold will size down to .510...I made quite a few. Accuracy comes from being able to get just the right size slug for bore.. If slugs smaller diameter accurately suffers.. The molds I'm using were originally for black powder cartidges...