5 Shoebox Compressors VS SCUBA TANK! GO VOLTRON FORCE!

This one got blocked by Youtube because I of course jacked the entire Voltron into, but let's see if I can upload it here as an "exclusive" for you guys!

Bummer, too, cause I had just made this bomb-ass thumbnail to go with it:

1710286805097.jpeg

Basically I created a Voltron compressor by linking 5 shoeboxes together to fill a 4500psi SCUBA tank.... for science. On this channel I risk life and limb so you don't have to! Anyway, this was completely safe and worked. You're gonna wanna see this one.

Here, this might help you understand.

They were a true made in America product. The plethora of Chinese cheapies are not. The Shoebox was a booster pump. The plethora of Chinese cheapies are not.

Last edited:
VEVOR SPOTTED! Haha.

I had a feeling the guy who had a conniption about me calling them "shoebox" compressors would show up here. And for you, I still have this pic from the other thread:

View attachment 445170

They are shoebox compressors. So there.

THE guy? You were corrected by probably ten people. And I remember reading it, but not sure I was even one of them.

What you're calling Shoebox compressors simply aren't. You're using incorrect verbiage, again. You seem to be okay with that, but for many of us that are serious about airguns, it's an automatic turn-off for your YouTube channel as a reliable source of information.

(PS, your photo is of an A L T A M A compressor...with a bootprint? on it).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AirShootist
I guess I should hook up 4 CS4 that will equal one Yong Heng.

Pluses quieter, no bucket of water.
Minuses cost much more.
Haha yes my setup in this video is not cost effective at all! Like, nobody should do this unless they happen to have tons of shoeboxie boiz lying around. Could have bought an Omega for the price of all that! But we have fun on this channel.

As I said to one commenter this was 40% for science, 40% for entertainment, and 20% because someone told me I couldn't. 🤣

Reactions: Airgun Al
VEVOR SPOTTED! Haha.

I had a feeling the guy who had a conniption about me calling them "shoebox" compressors would show up here. And for you, I still have this pic from the other thread

That would be me; I was the first one to comment about it in the other thread. I absolutely did not have a "conniption" about it - what you mistake as my "conniption" was, as @Franklink said, all the others who joined in to point out your error that you refuse to acknowledge. Man up and accept it.

They are shoebox compressors. So there.
They are not "shoebox" compressors, as there was one such product out there already, and none of them are it. One could correctly call them "shoebox-sized" compressors. So there.

They are shoebox compressors. They are the size of a shoebox, making that a reasonable thing to call them. Lmao. The original "shoebox compressor" wasn't even a compressor, it was a booster, and the guy named it that because it looked like.... a shoebox. Much....like...these...do....

Now may I offer you a paper cloth facial tissue product to wipe your tears again? (Just like the last thread, I dare not say "Kleenex" to avoid offending lovers of the original Kleenex brand)

Lol these comments are ultra cringe. Enjoy the humorous video and loosen up a bit, will ya?

SHOEBOX SHOEBOX SHOEBOX SHOEBOX SHOEBOX

😘