4x32 Scope: $7

Very neat! I like the all over black finish, and the carbine alternative is nice.

My own experience with the scope so far is good. But I have changed the way I use the reticle. At the start I used the first horizontal line in the crosshair as my POA, and measured the difrent distances to the POI for the next horizontal line and so on. Very useful. But after a while I changed my POA with the little tag in top of the horizontal lines and adjusted it to POI at 25 m. I found that a bit more user friendly, and gives me a better view I think. Still waiting for the Ranchero though.......

Good info--I actually bought 5 of these awhile back to send to the PI for some buddies AG's. I measured the reticle subtensions via a magnetic grid boresighter and got the following--

1) top short stadia (0) to reticle axis (1st stadia=reticle axis)=8 minutes
2) 0 to stadia 2 = 20'
3) 0 to stadia 3 = 34'
4) 0 to stadia 4 = 48'
5) 0 to stadia 5 (plex post tip) = 65'

"windage" plex post tip to plex post tip on 1st stadia down from "0"= 115'

...and if anyone's interested, the upper plex post tip to "0" mark is 50'

...also about 90 MOA turret travel but not very consistent click to click as witnessed through the boresighter.

I went to the indoor range today with the .22 Marauder Pistol in carbine configurations. The scope worked REALLY well. I'm no marksman, but I was happy with the results. After zeroing the scope this was my first round, shooting freehand at 30yards:

I ordered a magazine from PA, but it won't be in for another 5-10 days. Until then, loading single pellets works but it's a pain. This is a fun gun to shoot though. The guy firing the Desert Eagle .50cal in the stall next to me was a bit distracting, but otherwise, a pleasant day at the range.

"Gunnertrones"If freehand without the carbine stock this result is not bad at all!
Well, that was with the carbine stock...I'm still pleased with that. It's good enough to hit squirrels where I need to. I need to experiment with different pellets. I was shooting Crosman Premier Domes. I have some H&N, CPHP, and some other pellets that I need to try as well. I'm no marksman though. I think that is about as good as I can ask for with this scope and gun combination from this shooter.