4th of July airgun plans?

With the long weekend ahead, many will undoubtedly be spending some time with their airguns at the range, hunting, and maybe some competitions. Just wondering how people are going to enjoy their Independence day weekend and the hobby they love. Feel free to share.

My plans are to spend some time setting up and sighting in my Taipan Veteran Long, which came earlier this week, and to zero my 22 Crown( After ring swap for taller ones). I wiill also give the Taipan a chance to get her first Groundhog. 

I plan to dig a bit deeper into tuning the Dreamline and re-tuning the Marauder (both in .177). Luckily, several years ago, I was buying $50 worth of pellets every month, which was typically way more than I could shoot. As a result, I have close to 30K .177 JSB pellets, Heavies, Monsters and Beasts. I find myself alone for the holiday, so there will be some serious time behind the trigger, weather permitting.

0701212249.1625236602.jpg
Boom!

Pest bird eradication at a cattle feed lot, an industrial complex, and a private compound.

Rifles are finely tuned, zeros set and dope charts calculated. Air tanks are full and 2 friends that I have known since elementary school are in for the win!
Looking forward to good times, good shooting, and camaraderie, while we enjoy the freedom that many gave their full measure to ensure that we can continue to benefit from.

Reactions: _CTAIRGUNNER_
As a Dane with a Texan living deep down inside of me, i am going to wear my fiercely American patriotic T-shirt. 🇺🇲

Sadly the deletion of my old Youtube account, also lost me the video, where i pose with the red - white and blue on July 4 at my friends place and wish my American internet frienda a happy 4 of July ( The Danish flag will not be flown there in peacetime )
Sadly he do not have a replacement flag so i can not redo the video.
I might share a selfie in my fiercely patriotic T-shirt posing with one of my guns.

O and i have no work to mess things up and this is a Monday, well the weather gurus have pinned the day as nice / no rain but with some wind, so YES i might just have to go shooting a little, could also be we finish off that bottle of single malt from last weekend.

As always a good time will be had.