:)

I agree I did a small review a few months back love them and the price 
1557691734_5968138855cd87d564474b5.55218707_20190327_183934.jpg
this shot group was at 110 yards with Hatsan Vortex 30cal.

Daryl, to answer your question... I presently have the Huma Wildcat MKII Tuning Regulator (2019 model) in my Wildcat MKII .30 set to 180 Bar. I have the High Pressure model that says its pressure range is 100-170 Bar, but after bugging Huub to check it on his test equipment he determined that it will actually function correctly up to 195 Bar. So I have it set just a little above the top end of its range and yet below the absolute max it's capable of. At 180 Bar I get the best trade off of power + accuracy versus shot count. I have my HSN (hammer spring nut) adjusted to exactly 5 1/4 turns in. I can adjust it up to 92 FPE but the accuracy declines and the shot count drops way too much. 

At 180 Bar on the regulator and with the HSN adjusted as indicated I am getting an Avg. V of 929 ft/s with these Hatsan Magic Beans, which yields 86 FPE and best accuracy. And I am also using its OEM valve pin spring and OEM hammer weight that weighs 200.5 grains. Essentially all I did was remove the factory reg and replace it with the one from Huma to get her shooting at this power level. To help with accuracy I also replace the o-rings on the liner with five rings of tape thick enough to be snug when I insert it back in the barrel. I also polish the lead into the liner as well as the crown with 1200 wet/dry paper, and finally I shoot groups while indexing the liner to the 12:00, 2:00, 4:00, 6:00, 8:00, 10:00 positions to see which position will give me the tightest most concentric groups.

One other important thing I do is remove the brass thimble (aka barrel inlet) to de-burr and highly polish the inside of it by attaching some 1200 paper to a 1/4" wooden dowel in my Makita. You would be surprised at how sharp and jagged the hole is on the inside of the brass thimble...this can tear or damage your pellet skirts before they even get a chance to enter your barrel liner. If you see what looks like glitter on your cleaning patch this thimble may be the culprit.

One of the other things I do to help with accuracy is polish my trigger sear, hammer, and weight and run them completely dry. I do not use any lubricant because it attracts dirt and grit over time which is not conducive to smooth running parts. I also set my triggers so that all I have to do is think about making the shot and the pellet is already gone down range. There is no resistance that could cause me to pull the shot. And the last and best thing I do is Practice! A lot! :)

I hope these tips help you achieve the power level and accuracy you seek.