• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

495 fps with 7.9 g pellets

While I don't know anything about near 30 pound rabbits I will agree. 4fpe is a rather low fpe at the muzzle starting point. Pellet drop @ 25yds (you aren't getting closer I can't imagine), windage issues. Your accuracy and the guns accuracy is another variable. What about your optics, do you have them sighted in correctly?

I wouldn't want to take the shot, but I'm not saying it isn't possible. With the information given, I hear my dad in my head giving me a firm lecture on "the importance of respecting our quarry" and "safe shooting" 

"guod123"Being a kid, and shooting with other irresponsible kids I've seen enough bad shots with a Crossman powermaster 760. This was the old style 25 pumps, talking eastern cottontails, and I believe 700 FPS. We all switched to Sheridans, and had a lot better results.
All my lectures and groundings that were BB gun related were because of just that. "Irresponsible shooting"

I even got grounded when my buddy Lincoln thought it would be a good idea to shoot the daisy at the basketball pole and it came back and literally hit him right in the eye. To this day I'm not sure why I had to get in trouble for him being a tard...