48 grain 25 cal slugs in a marauder?

Well...You can bore out the ports to launch them as far as weight goes, but are limited to .1875" for the stock valve due to being too thin walled beyond that for safety. So, an aftermarket valve like the Cothran powerhouse valve would be an option, but it is a "dump valve" so forget any kind of bell curve unless regulated, which would be pointless over just a few shots at a reduced power level. Slugs typically need more speed to stabilize them. Then there's the choke to deal with, though after market barrels could be had, or you can cut the choke off and add in more baffles to compensate for the shorter length. You could tilt the slugs in if slightly to long, up to a limit. You didn't give the length to help us out there. There's one member that is slinging .357 around on the forums currently. Maybe look up what he is doing. I have no interest in that so have no clue what he is doing there. I have never heard anyone put in a good word on the Seneca's'. Plenty of negatives, IIRC.

I think the Marauder will take extensive modifications to get anywhere close to a slug that size.

Stock Marauder is rated about 50FPE in .25. I suspect they used the 27.9 grain crosman pellets to reach that number. That means the pellet is traveling about 900 fps.

If you don't do any modifications you can expect 650 to 700-ish feet per second with the slugs. 200 to 300 feet per second too slow for slugs.

Slugs like speed, so you'd need minimum 900 fps to have any chance of accuracy, so you'd be asking the poor Marauder to give you a minimum of 86 FPE. I'm not sure the valving can handle that. I suspect it's way outside the design limits of the gun. My bet is less than 10 shots per fill if you could get the valving to work.

My bet is that it's just not possible without replacing everything inside the gun and voiding the warranty.

(the numbers are based on my spreadsheet energy calculator)