• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Air Tanks 4500psi SCBA Air Tanks UPDATED

Classified Status
NLA
30 Minute Carleton SCBA Tanks. Production date 01/2007 with the last hydro test being in May of 2019. With Valve ALL SOLD

30 Minute Carleton SCBA Tanks. Production date 01/2007 with the last hydro test being in May of 2019. Without Valve $40 ALL SOLD

30 Minute Luxfer SCBA Tanks. Production date 11/2010 with the last hydro test being in November of 2017. With Valve $60

30 Minute Luxfer SCBA Tanks. Production date 11/2010 with the last hydro test being in November of 2017. Without Valve $40

Tanks were used by a local fire department so they have cosmetic marks. Nothing that would keep them from being used and they were in service when the entire inventory was upgraded.

They all have 7/8 14UNF threads. Fill valves are available on Amazon and elsewhere from $50 and up.

Paypal or check in the mail (Local pickup would be fine as well, I'm in Milford, Michigan.

I have multiples of each and can also ship them! Shipping costs depend on your location and the number of tanks. Anywhere from $12 and up.

Want more than one? I can offer discounts as I REALLY need to make some room in my basement! :LOL:

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0164.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0166.JPG

IMG_0167.JPG

Last edited: