• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

#41 and 43

I've been eradicating a pest problem for a friend. He raises competition horses that bring in 6 figures. The ground squirrels are (were) so bad that he's afraid the horses might step in one of the holes accidentally and possibly break a leg. There's 40 acres but all the action has been on about 5 where all the structures and fences are. 
I've been going out there for an hour or so once a week, when I have the time. The first time I went, I got 17 kills with 17 shots + 1 probable kill! There's always been plenty of action until just recently. I was going strong all the way to 38 kills. #39 was the only one I saw the day I got him. Today, I managed to spot 3 and got them all (3 shots) :) So, I'm going to give it a week or two before I go back. I don't expect to see many, if any, at all! I think I may have eradicated whole blood lines out there! LOL! 
Well, all this shooting and killing and I never took any pictures until today. So, as requested from a fellow AGN member, here's a few pics of #41 and #43. #42 death danced its way back into its hole just as I walked up to it. It did leave a nice bright red trail of blood behind. ;)

#41 - I spotted it as it was headed back into its hole. I had to wait for it to come back and when it did it was pretty spooked. I took the shot off hand from a terrible seated position from only about 10-15 yards. Looks like I blew up its spinal cord. 

#43 - I scared the heck out of it while headed back to my truck. I was so close I had to hold over quite a bit. The exit hole is quite a bit larger! 

If I get another property like this to clear, I'll try to get video to share with y'all. 

Happy Shooting!
Tom

Oh yeah... They were ALL taken with the Wildcat .25! 

"FunGun"Looks like a good time providing a needed service. Good shooting too! Got a question, what is on the blue tape and what is it's use? thanks.
The Blue tape is painters tape. It was a temporary dope chart when the rifle was new. It comes off easily, doesn't leave any glue behind, is super cheap, and works well. If I need to adjust my ranges I just draw up a new one and stick it on. Also, If I know I'm going to be doping things out on location, I can just bring a blank piece and draw it up right there. I actually just made a dope chart for my scope cap yesterday so, it's not needed anymore. However, I actually like it right there and may end up going back to that system.

Thanks for the comments guys!