40 round Brocock magazine!

Love to see the price.
I was thinking in the $70-$90 range, it would all depend on how many people are interested and pre-orders. This design works so well because of the way the chain works, but it requires a high end 3d printer to produce so I need enough orders to make it worth renting it from my job. They are cool with personal projects but if Im going to sell these then I would need to pay to use it. What is your opinion on making larger ones? I can theorhetically make these hold 100+ if I wanted but then it would be huge.

• Love
Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I was thinking in the $70-$90 range, it would all depend on how many people are interested and pre-orders. This design works so well because of the way the chain works, but it requires a high end 3d printer to produce so I need enough orders to make it worth renting it from my job. They are cool with personal projects but if Im going to sell these then I would need to pay to use it. What is your opinion on making larger ones? I can theorhetically make these hold 100+ if I wanted but then it would be huge.
PM me if you are still interested in one of these, I am going to sell a small batch of them, $85

Duuuuuuuuude I love it. Please please make this available to purchase . I’m loving it. Very creative and skilled. This is my favorite gun I’ve had and that includes a m3 a wildcat a maverick, this sniper hr with the polygon barrel is ridiculously accurate and powerful
PM me if you are still interested, I am going to sell a few of these at $85 each, I can do original blue or black.

They look awesome in black!
20230807_211555.jpg
20230807_210011.jpg20230807_210043.jpg20230807_210104.jpg

Reactions: TerryE1
Nice work. It’s great for bench. It would be cool to see if there’s a way to allow for the mag to follow the length of the rifle vs protruding outward. I totally get that it’s a much bigger ask, but it would be cool to try and tackle that challenge. Wish I could help create something for the industry, and it’s great to see that you have. Best of luck.

Nice work. It’s great for bench. It would be cool to see if there’s a way to allow for the mag to follow the length of the rifle vs protruding outward. I totally get that it’s a much bigger ask, but it would be cool to try and tackle that challenge. Wish I could help create something for the industry, and it’s great to see that you have. Best of luck.
That would be cool and I do have a design that works that way but unfortunately it just isnt practical, it needs to be installed before a scope and cant be swapped out, its hard to load and jams frequently, mainly due to the quality and strength I can get from 3D printing. Plus Im not sure that there is a market, Benchrest shooters dont mind the thing hanging off the side, and field shooters just carry more small mags. But I will keep the idea in the back of my mind and if I can solve some of the problems then I might throw that design up here

Reactions: Gr8Recreation