• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

40 round Brocock magazine!

This is a design I have been working on for a while and just got it working perfectly (except for the fact that I only did 39 rounds intead of 40 lol my bad, next version will have 40 or maybe 50) What do ya think? Any suggestions to improve it? Im thinking I will hollow out the center to store some extra pellets for when I run out in the field, IF I run out in the field lol Im thinking about selling them if there is enough interest to make it worth my time, so if you are interested let me know.

20230506_132606.jpg

20230522_112628.jpg

20230522_112839.jpg

20230506_132601.jpg

Any possibility of designing/making, say a 25 round mag for FX Boss, Royale, Bobcat platform? Been trying to think one up for the last year but engineering is not my strong suit. Great job!
It would really depend on how the mag interfaces with the rifle but I think that would absolutely be possible! If there is room for a large mag to fit in the same area then it wouldnt be hard, Do you have calipers to get accurate dimensions of that area?

It would really depend on how the mag interfaces with the rifle but I think that would absolutely be possible! If there is room for a large mag to fit in the same area then it wouldnt be hard, Do you have calipers to get accurate dimensions of that area?
@JRDiv, I'll send you a PM with caliper dimensions, pictures of the breech area, oem magazine & whatever else you might need.

🤔how much would they cost?
Just wondering 🤷‍♂️
Would you also be able to do other brands' magazines?
*I think too much🥴
I havent really thought that far ahead. I am willing to look at other mags but my issues is that I only have access to my Brocock and my buddies FX, its difficult to make these without having the actual rifles to test them on

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
I havent really thought that far ahead. I am willing to look at other mags but my issues is that I only have access to my Brocock and my buddies FX, its difficult to make these without having the actual rifles to test them on
😅🥴another thought; figure out which mags are widely interchangeable. My snowpeak mags can be used in quite a few slingers.

Reactions: JRDiv
Ive never seen a RAW before but from pics on google it would be a fairly easy conversion. If you could get me detailed dimensions then I could see how hard it would be
I will definitely get my calipers out and PM you the measurements! It's basically the same as a Marauders but much better made. Thank you 🙏, will be sometime next week as I will be busy all this week.

Reactions: JRDiv