• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*

40 dollar moderator, surely this is a joke....right..buck rail?

It is a joke. One final shot with a 0db, put the BR on, one shot. Wife said OMG! It was that loud. DB's are irreverent when compared to other tests but not in your own tests. So far STO has been my tops.

Dreamline .25

Huma 30/4 db L 105.1 H 105.4
0db db L 103.4 H 103.9
Buck Rail db 115.7 only one shot
No mod db 117.4 very loud

It absolutely helped this 1358 out!

IMG_9976.jpeg

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
The best thing about BR is that if you don't like it, after you get done drying your tears, you can simply tell Terry or Chris about your experience and they will immediately make it right with you.

I have several and they all work great for the price. I like to wrap them in a layer of industrial thickness heat shrink. Definitely makes them more durable for field use, and seems to take away the "plasticky ping" that they sometimes have. Also makes them look less like a toy. If you can't source the good stuff a couple layers of cheaper will do the same thing.

The best thing about BR is that if you don't like it, after you get done drying your tears, you can simply tell Terry or Chris about your experience and they will immediately make it right with you.

No tears on my end chief. Although it seems you may have skin in the game to imply this.

Also no need to tell someone their product is sub par, they know. If it is made for a .30, it is known that the minimum is around 70 fpe. If it doesn't work at 66 fpe, it doesn't work. I can turn it down to 25 fpe and it would still be a joke. I will and try again if you want and post results.

The best thing about the BR is that it was only a $40 loss.

No tears on my end chief. Although it seems you may have skin in the game to imply this.

Also no need to tell someone their product is sub par, they know. If it is made for a .30, it is known that the minimum is around 70 fpe. If it doesn't work at 66 fpe, it doesn't work. I can turn it down to 25 fpe and it would still be a joke. I will and try again if you want and post results.

Did I address you? Jesus christ man, are you ok? It's OK to ask for help

I have a 1/2x20 Buckrail on my Evanix AR6K. very, very loud gun, no baffles, no shroud. I tried a $190.00 Huggett Astille, mainly because I was
curious. To my ears the $40 buckrail is just as effective, weighs less, costs less, great customer service. Can't really go wrong with the Buckrail.

Heh

• Haha
Reactions: GenXer