• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

4 weeks + 4 winners = 120 BOXES of Slugs by NSA - Week 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up fellow airgunners! The first 3 weeks of NSA Giveaways were awesome! We are now in our 4th and final week.

In cooperation with Nielsen Specialty Ammo, we're hosting a very special giveaway, actually 4 of them! To thank you for making NSA the most popular slugs in the USA, Nick would like to give back by offering 4 individual winners 30 boxes of any small caliber slugs. That's not a typo! It can be all one slug, or 30 different ones. That's $659 worth of slugs to each winner!

All you have to do is reply below with a few kind words or pictures. Each week we will pick a winner based on the thread # (using a random number generator).

Week 4 begins now and ends July 31st.

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:
*Slugs must be in stock (most of them are anyways), and from .17 cal to .303 cal. NSA only ships to addresses within the USA, therefore this giveaway is open to participants within the United States only (void where prohibited). In order to participate in these events, you'll need to be a member of Airgun Nation (so you can submit a reply). Multiple entries by the same contestant will result in disqualification. Claimants must be 18 years of age or older. If you are below the age of 18 and win, you may have an adult, parent, or adult legal guardian claim the prize on your behalf. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the event’s end. Winners will be responsible for all state/federal taxes and must provide a completed W9.

**Please do NOT subscribe to email notifications from this topic or you will receive an email alert every time someone submits a guess!**
Your slugs are great. I hope I win. Thanks for n excellent product.

What's up fellow airgunners! The first 3 weeks of NSA Giveaways were awesome! We are now in our 4th and final week.

In cooperation with Nielsen Specialty Ammo, we're hosting a very special giveaway, actually 4 of them! To thank you for making NSA the most popular slugs in the USA, Nick would like to give back by offering 4 individual winners 30 boxes of any small caliber slugs. That's not a typo! It can be all one slug, or 30 different ones. That's $659 worth of slugs to each winner!

All you have to do is reply below with a few kind words or pictures. Each week we will pick a winner based on the thread # (using a random number generator).

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:
*Slugs must be in stock (most of them are anyways), and from .17 cal to .303 cal. NSA only ships to addresses within the USA, therefore this giveaway is open to participants within the United States only (void where prohibited). In order to participate in these events, you'll need to be a member of Airgun Nation (so you can submit a reply). Multiple entries by the same contestant will result in disqualification. Claimants must be 18 years of age or older. If you are below the age of 18 and win, you may have an adult, parent, or adult legal guardian claim the prize on your behalf. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of the event’s end. Winners will be responsible for all state/federal taxes and must provide a completed W9.

**Please do NOT subscribe to email notifications from this topic or you will receive an email alert every time someone submits a guess!**
Love NSA!

Bob Sterne over at GTA has analized this issue with rare insight:

Even if you have a great gun that shoots 1-moa in good conditions... —
beyond 50 yards wind drift will be your worst enemy....! Period.

▪ Not a typical extreme spread of muzzle velocity (e.g., 4%).

▪ Not a typical ranging error (of e.g., 2%).

➔ THE BIGGEST ERROR beyond 50y will simply be misjudging the wind by as little and puny as 2 miles per hour
note that 2mph are hardly felt by a human being.

Cf. Bob's diagram!! 😊👍🏼
Ballistics.   Impact on Group Size — Of Wind Estimation Error + MV Variation (ES) + Ranging Er...jpg

➔ THEREFORE, I really appreciate slugs in general that will reduce that wind drift by 50% or more.
And I really appreciate a manufacturer who has gone through the trouble of offering me 5 different head sizes that adapt to my different barrels —
AND slugs that have super competitive prices when compared to other slugs.

THANK you, NICK! 😊

Matthias 😊

Reactions: Ghostranger169

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:

I love your slugs I am shooting them in all of my guns my latest is a FX wildcat BT in 22 compact with slug kit I’m smoking the 23gr NSA at 1000fps tack driver !

I love your slugs I am shooting them in all of my guns my latest is a FX wildcat BT in 22 compact with slug kit I’m smoking the 23gr NSA at 1000fps tack driver !

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:

I would love to try some in my new rig. Please give me the opportunity to be a customer for life. .177 please!!!!

ATTENTION PARTICIPANTS:

I must try these in my AF Talon .25. I can only imagine the carnage it will cause on the rats on top of my shed! Go NSA!

Status
Not open for further replies.