4 Weeks + 4 Winners = 120 BOXES of Slugs by NSA - Week 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
NSA is the only ammo company I buy from if I’m buying. The slugs work great. The quality is top notch. Huge selection. Great data (like length and BC) for every product.

I’m sure there are other great companies… but I believe in sticking with what works. And Nick’s slugs work. I support family owned small business and that’s what NSA is. 👌

Regardless of any prizes, I would like to give a big shout out to Nick and the family from Australia. During the pandemic and now the post Pandemic Pellets & Slugs have been an extremely difficult comodity to get your hands on. The realisaion that Australia is such a small airgun market in comparosin the the entire world market means we are generally at the bottom end of the list for supplying and it has been eye opening (for example I have a couple of boxes of JSB pellets on order since Janruary 2021 and the expected date for delivery is December 2022 if we are lucky). In saying that the guys from airrifleslugsaustralia.com have worked with the guys from NSA to keep australia supplied with not only a variety of ammo but high quality ammo that have allowed some of us to keep some trigger time up. I have litteraly spent yesterday tuning for some 23gn and 20.2gn slugs and had a ball doing so. FYI the 20.2gn I have found very accurate whilst keeping the efficiency up too. Anyway thanks a heap guys love the slugs keep up the awesome work!

Status
Not open for further replies.