• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Optics 4-12x44 Adjustable Objective Scope - New in box.

Classified Status
WTS

opschief

Mar 25, 2021
Oregon, United States
Monstrum 4x12 - 44 AO rifle scope. New in box. $85~

This is a great value with crisp optics at a bargain price. 1 inch diameter tube, 44 mm objective with 4–12 MIL Hash gradients. Nitrogen filled and is both fog and water resistant. Ideal for both air guns, and cartridge rifles. The aircraft grade 6061 aluminum construction and adjustable objective allows precise focusing.

The fit, finish and function are outstanding for the price. Includes flip up caps.

It is new and was never mounted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

In addition to the Monstrum scope, I am also selling a four pack of GAMO pellets and a 4500 PSI PCP compressor. Also need to sell a Diana Stormrider Gen 2 PCP, a Benjamin Cayden PCP. All of it new in box. Had to sell my place on acreage and move into town. I never got the chance enjoy any of it.

scope.jpg

front.jpg

middle.jpg

rear.jpg

Vevor 3.jpg

Attachments

• Benj Cayden box.jpg
    Benj Cayden box.jpg
    769.6 KB · Views: 12
  • Benj Cayden 1.jpg
    Benj Cayden 1.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14