• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

3D Drawing

Hello all,

I got lucky that one of the AGN member reach out to me with the same hobby. It is even better that we are both Vietnamese, too. He does a lot of hard work from drawing. He has spend a lots of hours to draw this, but I guess we do it because it is something we love plus I'm not even half his age. I guess I studied architecture a little bit that's why I just appreciate the details that he put to make the drawing seem alive. He doesn't post it, but I feel like it will waste his talent. He is working on the Wildcat soon. So, I just want to show you guys what he did. I hope you guys like it :)
Vu 

Impact

Weihrauch

Falcon MK2

Hyskore and Weihrauch

"agordon"Wow- Very good indeed-

What program is he using ? Solid Works,Art Cam, Rhino, Maya , Matrix ? 

Does he live here in the US ? 

If he is looking for cad work please have him email me and I will explain more my needs- I don't want to seem that I am advertising for something on this forum but we use Cad in my work -

Thanks

Art
I have no idea what program that he use to draw those pictures. He is graphic designer and he is living in Cali. I don't think that he will have time for another job because he is already retired...but his company want him back with double pay :)
So, he is just doing this for fun...and for me, it's really bless get to know him. 
Vu