• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

?

I still have my BT65 in my safe, ya I’m not one for doing pre orders on anything but I need to figure out if I want another Bulldog or go with the rifle, I have my Bully .30 and also my HMx .30 so if I went semi I’m not sure what one to go with and I don’t need to worry about ammo since I have lots of JSBs in .30, they say both .30’s get 50 shots but I’m sure it’s closer to 40 accurate shots maybe cost will have a effect on which one to get. I’ll have to get my Kral from Troy first and shoot that for awhile while I figure this out.

Those are really nice guns other than the double action one. No one will ever make precision shots in double action and they aren't for self defense. What were they thinking?

I think its double action as more of a half power feature. 100% of the time im sure owners just cock the hammer, that said this ar6/k550 is an ollld platform.

I wasn't lyin'! 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlx5Zxv6EsE

Cant wait to see one of these semi-autos in your hands Chuck and see what it can do.

OK BeemanR7, rather than wait for someone else to come up with your data why don't you be the first person to buy one of these rifles and demonstrate its power and accuracy and verify its chrony data for all of the rest of us? I can't think of anyone that is more qualified or dedicated to handle this task except maybe me...So how about if everyone here on the Forum chips in a few dollars to buy one of these rifles for you to do the testing with, and then after you're done with it we could just pass it around to all the ones who made donations to try out also? :) How does that grab you?

Uh... I'm kinda between pay periods right now sooo,I'm a little "light" umm,finance wise. Gonna have to get back with ya....uh,ok then....

I'll be in touch.

Mike.

Aww shucks Chuck yeah that is sexy, with a cf tube too that's very innovative. I think they were one of the first with a cf bottle too if i'm not mistaken, and thats hilarious that you invited the new president over if he gets you on the list early. It kind of looks like a Steyr auto.

If you get in tight with him put in a good word for Canada, the only Evanix I see up here is the REX and the hunting master pistol.

With it shooting down to 90 or 100 Bar isn't it just off the reg at that point?

I believe the regulator & cf tube are both optional.

The Air Speed caught my eye at SHOT 2017. Love the cf tube & the mechanical semi-auto. I'm guessing the specs 250-90 bar are "usable" shots & not on the regulator.

I believe Pyramyd Air is the largest US supplier of Evanix (though I could be wrong) and they usually have the best prices.

Not sure I'd gamble with a pre-order deposit, but I definitely want an Air Speed!

I have alittle more info that I think might be getting confused here.

They don't come regulated as standard nor with the carbon fiber airtube. Those are upgrades. Also from what's been said, Evanix might not come out with them in Walnut due to costs. Theres a thread on the GTA with all the info on them. But I heard they might look into it again next year. For now only synthetic stocks. I've heard .22 at 980fps with 18.13gr and .25 at 920fps with JSB 25.39gr. I was on preorder but had to back out unexpectedly.

And Michael is correct about the useable pressure. Rick Eustler did a video on one and really 250-150 bar is best for out to 50yds or so I believe he said.

Guys, I came on here to ask the exact dimensions of the main O-ring between air tube & gauge block on my Rainstorm One .22. The regulator is failing so I need to take it out and get a rebuild kit. Until then, I know I'll need a new ring as this Altaros needed that O-ring removed to equalize instead of a hole drilled in tube. So, please, any exact dimensions.

It's a M23X7or SAE213. I take all I said back about the new speed. It needs a battery. I'll stay older tech or air actuated. Still really good looking.