381 Yards Offhand ?

If you only KNEW the debates I've had with James from "Shoot to Kill Outdoors" on his YouTube channel. His research and theories typically oppose physics. I got so tired of his arguing a case for these things that I had to just stop watching his videos. Things like when he tried to say that a gun barrel shrinks when it gets hot, and it expands when it gets cold. I provided him articles and literature from physicists and scientific institutions with detailed explanations of why he was wrong. He refused anything I proposed. Apparently his hillbilly testing with his barrel stuck in his freezer surpasses the centuries of accumulative information and testing that prove otherwise. Needless to say, I take anything he says with a grain of salt. He also said wind doesn't effect POI, and he proved it by shooting at a target in a barn with a crosswind. 

BTW- He also says if you own a FX, you're a dope! His Umarex Gauntlet or Beeman Chief can out-shoot it, and there's really nothing special about it. I asked him why he's never been invited or entered into a EBR competition with either of his $300 PCP's. He had no answer. The best part of all is, he doesn't own a FX, and admittedly, he's never even shot one. But he just KNOWS that they are overpriced crap. 

Check out his channel if you want a few laughs. 

I did the exact same thing, argued over his dumb as hell clickbait videos. Then eventually just had to unsubscribe because i was getting pissed off. James is a dolt, says hes an engineer LOL

Yeah. I'm thinking he does maintenance in a building, and his title is "building engineer." It's like calling the guy who pumps your gas a "Potroleum Distribution Technician" or the cleaning lady a "Domestic Engineer". I asked him several times where he got his engineering degree, and in what field (i.e. electrical, mechanical, civil, etc....). The only reply I got was cricket chirps.