380 yards with western rattler

20230703_200203.jpg

20230703_201201.jpg

20230703_201133.jpg

That's great shooting! How long have you had your rattler? Have you had any issues with it? I was seriously considering getting 1 before they sold out but was worried about potential jamming and air leaks. Also how would it handle for a left handed shooter? Does the magazine get in the way or can you see anything stopping left handed people from owning 1?

That's great shooting! How long have you had your rattler? Have you had any issues with it? I was seriously considering getting 1 before they sold out but was worried about potential jamming and air leaks. Also how would it handle for a left handed shooter? Does the magazine get in the way or can you see anything stopping left handed people from owning 1?
Your only issue as a lefty might be that the safety isnt ambi. That being said it has a safety on the left side of the buttstock and one on the right side by the trigger guard. So i dont think that would put you at a disadvantage to a right handed shooter.

I had mine develop some issues but it was still under warranty..sent it back they fixed it and returned it to me. The regulator was refilling slowly, from on the phone it sounded like they just lubricated it and that was all it needed.

I bought mine from nathan and blueridge airguns and he was very helpful and kind when it went down and got me set up to be repaired asap. Sent it to precision airgun distribution for the warranty repair. Has worked great ever since.

380 yards with .357 western rattler
Watch with sound on for time of flight and impacts on steel

174 gr high arch hunter at 810 fps mv

380 yards with .357 western rattler
Watch with sound on for time of flight and impacts on steel

174 gr high arch hunter at 810 fps mv

That’s pretty amazing.
What type of regulator pressure were you running? This rifle is supposed to run best between 140-190 . I can’t seem to get my high-are a to do the same here.

My lord, the eye relief looks like a country mile. What brand scope is this? The objective lens is nearly over your shooting hand.
It looks like it is a digital night vision of some sort, like the ATN. It has a viewing screen like a TV, so it can be set at any point for good eye focus.