• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.357 slugs

What are guys shooting I can find 9mm an 357 slugs for handgun

Looking at getting a Texan 357

..356-.358 which is better

I see there coated , waxed and bare lead

Waxed slug

Coated slug

Bare

I will sell you mine. Lol, i will be hunting with my 6.5 CM again. I thought i had a different permission coming but looks like a no on that one and my vacation intervenes with muzzle loader here in KY. Either way, check out Proslugs. They have some good stuff and in the middle ground on price. Every rifle seems different as to what they really like. Some experimenting will be needed reguardless of what style you end up with.

I will sell you mine. Lol, i will be hunting with my 6.5 CM again. I thought i had a different permission coming but looks like a no on that one and my vacation intervenes with muzzle loader here in KY. Either way, check out Proslugs. They have some good stuff and in the middle ground on price. Every rifle seems different as to what they really like. Some experimenting will be needed reguardless of what style you end up with.
You can email or text me what you have to sell interested

[email protected]

AF Texan .357 Carbine w/24" barrel
After using .355/9mm, .356 115g, 125g,147g., .357 hollow points, .357 polymer tipped slugs over a period of 2 years with very disappointing results at 10.5 yds. I went to my reloading bench and found some Hornady .358 (38 cal) 158 gr. round nose lead bullets from my old PPC days.
What the hell! I'll give them a try.
At 10m my groups went from a very best 1" = 10 moa to a 5 shot 1 hole group off a tethered scuba tank for consistency.
At 50 yds it shot a 1" = 2 moa
They Work for me.
If they don't work for you, I will buy them from you!!