.357 Impact with Slugs or nielson 97grn .175 bc experience ?

Does anybody have experience with a .357 and shooting long distances with slugs.
Nielson has some 97grn slugs with a BC of .175 which is outstanding. My thoughts are the .357 impact gets you close to 40 shots in one fill yet can shoot a heavier slug with a better bc vs my .22 cals. Curious on your guys thoughts ? Does anybody have experience in shooting some form a high BC slug out of the impact? I understand the velocity will be slower henc the drop but at plinking at 200 and 300 yards the wind drift in steklock clearly has the .357 in favor.

examples 200 yards, 5 mi cross wind.

impact .22 slugger 31 grain (bc .101) at 1020--- 5 mi wind....... has a drop of 86 inches wind drift of 10.2 inches
impact .357 nielson 97 grain (BC .175) at 860 5mi wind has drop of 103 inches wind drift 5.1 inches

In theory if you can range your shot . the variance of wind drift is in favor of the .357 right ? Anybody with experience ?

Does anybody have experience with a .357 and shooting long distances with slugs.
Nielson has some 97grn slugs with a BC of .175 which is outstanding. My thoughts are the .357 impact gets you close to 40 shots in one fill yet can shoot a heavier slug with a better bc vs my .22 cals. Curious on your guys thoughts ? Does anybody have experience in shooting some form a high BC slug out of the impact? I understand the velocity will be slower henc the drop but at plinking at 200 and 300 yards the wind drift in steklock clearly has the .357 in favor.

examples 200 yards, 5 mi cross wind.

impact .22 slugger 31 grain (bc .101) at 1020--- 5 mi wind....... has a drop of 86 inches wind drift of 10.2 inches
impact .357 nielson 97 grain (BC .175) at 860 5mi wind has drop of 103 inches wind drift 5.1 inches

In theory if you can range your shot . the variance of wind drift is in favor of the .357 right ? Anybody with experience ?
well it is just my opinion but yes a heavier slug wont drift as much. of course there you are trying to do math on the wind, just look around the target and see what drifts in the wind how long it takes , do this for the whole stretch from you to the target and know that your shot will drift just as the lighter things on the wind does, doing that math will give ya a headache. i used to watch the wind and travel as the bullet with that wind and feel how it will move and i put mental effort behind my timing and placement and i pull the trigger. i did not miss while i still had sight. today i am relearning everything i knew and having to do alot more with no physical sight. i like the 125grain lead bullets i am using now but there is a self defense bullet google self defense hybrid hp balistic tip 147grain and you will find it. i believe that slug has very similar characteristics to that .22 31 grain that you were shooting , its just alot bigger at .356cal. good luck