357 discussion

@TonyP What happened to your Taurus? For coyotes, take your pick in .357. I’m of the opinion that the M357 will do just fine within 100 yards on a coyote if you pair it with a proven projectile and know how to shoot it. There are members that have taken yotes with the Western Rattler. If you really want to try a quality .357 and money is no object maybe wait on the AAA Slayer .357 to go back into production. I think that it’s really up to you, what you want to do, how much you want to spend, and how long you want to wait.
I traded my Taurus awhile back ..what a Mistake. I loved that thing. it had plenty of sack and shot exceptionally well. I do like the rattler but my only concern is mag jams like a huben when being clunked around.

I traded my Taurus awhile back ..what a Mistake. I loved that thing. it had plenty of sack and shot exceptionally well. I do like the rattler but my only concern is mag jams like a huben when being clunked around.

@TonyP Lesson learned I assume. I've never shot one, but several owners seem to love them. Once I have a shooter or at least a good barrel I'd like to hang on to it.

Reactions: TonyP
As far as my 3 (lcs.25,huben.22,rattler.357) I haven't had any jam issues from clunking around but I'm also not clubbing seals with them lol. Only slight jamming I've had is when reloading.

Reactions: TonyP