• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Barrels .35 cal. 800mm FX Impact STX Tensioned Slug Barrel Kit

Classified Status
NLA
Today I am selling my used .35 cal. 800mm FX Impact STX Tensioned Slug Barrel Kit for $320.00, which includes free shipping anywhere in the CONUS. This kit includes the fully assembled barrel with the Barrel Clamp, Carbon Fiber Sleeve, and Huma Dual Ported Transfer Port & Pin Probe installed. Also included is a Huma .35 cal. pellet probe, a Huma 56mm High Power Hammer Spring, and a Huma 14.3 gram Tungsten Hammer Weight. The retail price for the barrel kit from Utah Airguns is $400.00.

This barrel is already put together and ready to install on your Impact MKII or M3...you only have to remove the two front screws from your scope rail, remove the original barrel alignment block, install this barrel and reinstall the two screws through the new barrel clamping block and you are ready to rock and roll with some awsome NSA Slugs!

The barrel clamp has a small crack at the bottom either from too much recoil or me over tightening the screws, but it has not affected the accuracy or performance whatsoever. I have four magazines that I am including for free.

I will accept payment by PayPal Friends/ Family.
All the best, Chuck Peffley

20240304_002213.jpg

20240304_002201.jpg

20240303_225449.jpg

20240303_230805.jpg

20240303_225251.jpg