34mm Windage adjustable rings

Have a need for 34mm windage adjustable Picatinny mount rings. Eagle Vision lists a one piece mount made for Pard with full adjustments but nobody in the USA seems to carry it. US Optics had a set but they discontinued it. I think Sportsmatch makes a set too but AOA doesn't stock them. Weaver? Only can find 30mm.

Your suggestions for where to find this product would be appreciated. I'm looking for a specific product solution. These things exist but seem to be rare in the USA.

Lew,

what you're looking for is the Sportsmatch model ATP34.

Here's the mfctr's webpage:

https://www.sportsmatch-uk.com/34mm-diameter-body-tube-high-range-for-9-5mm-11-5mm-dovetails-up-to-60mm-lens-diameter-includes-easyfit-arrestor-pin

The other option I know of is the Burris XTR Signature Rings. They do not adjust elevation and windage with a screw like many others, but by using inserts with different diameters, that allow a wide range of adjustments. Since the inserts can be rotated at any angle you like, you can adjust for elevation and windage with the same inserts.

Product numbers for 34mm:

No. 420210 (1.0" height)

No. 420211 (1.5" height)

Burris has a guide of how to use it and how much adjustment you get out of using which rings, at the bottom of the product webpage:

https://www.burrisoptics.com/mounting-systems/rings/xtr-signature-rings

Last year I researched all adjustable rings and rails for a 30mm Scope Mounting Table, with price range around $100, and I would have noticed if there were others in 34mm.

However, there is a whole class of rings/ mounts in the $300 range, Spuhr and other names, that are way beyond me — in that class you might find something as well.

To find any of the two brands in the US, you can just type brand and model number into your browser and then make sure the store is in the US or Canada....

Good luck.

Matthias

One big difference between the Sportsmatch and Burris rings. Burris rings always sacrifice a bit of elevation adjustment in direct relation to any amount of windage adjustment needed, and vice versa. The Sportsmatch rings have fully independent windage and elevation adjustments.

I have used both. I like both. Both will do the job. I prefer the Sportsmatch because of the above described reason as well as because, IMO, they aren't quite as "fiddly" to get to a final adjustment as are the Burris rings.

Thank you gentlemen. Unfortunately. none of these are immediate solutions even though they're good recommendations.

I had previously tried to order the sportsmatch rings (from AOA) and was actually shipped a set but it turned out they didn't send me (and don't have or stock) the windage adjustable mounts. To their credit they are taking them back at their expense but as I said, I don't think anybody actually sells them here as AOA only bring in the height adjustable units which don't fix my issue. I'd order the sportsmatch rings from England but they are dovetail only. I didn't mention it in my opening post but ideally I'd want Picatinny rings.

I called Midway early today looking for the Burris rings but they don't have them in 34mm with a Pic base. Burris is backordered but does list them although I should probably check to make sure they're available in Picatinny. This remains a problem I can't seem to solve, at least for the moment. There is the pard mount by Eaglevision, also not available here but can be ordered from England. However, that's just the base. You need to add rings to that solution but at least the base is windage adjustable.

Frustrating! I think it's a product opportunity for somebody.