34mm Adjustable/fx no limit mounts?

i want more clicks on my scope for long range. Does anyone know scope rings that let me do this? I have a sig sauer scope in 34mm tube diameter instead of the common 30mm and 1 inch. What about those picatinny risers? Wouldn't that give me some room?. I think the risers are ugly so I would prefer something like no limit rings :)

FX should release some 34mm no limit rings and put them on Amazon. A lot of tactical firearm shooters would love that.

MY favorite 34mm scope rings are barret and it has 15moa and 40 moa I can shoot my pcp unlimited and I can pit my smitdth and bender on the 6.6 creedmoor and hit out to 1700 yards and still not use reticle

Link it? I'll look but does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm pretty much dead in the water with my.30 cal and donnyfl emperor which makes me lose like 4 MOA lol

There are these but we found out they are dovetail.

http://www.airgunsofarizona.com/scope-mounts/sportsmatch-atp34-2-pc-34mm-high-range-adjustable-scope-mounts/

T

Can't find picatinny to dovetail adapters only dovetail to picatinny.

I'm sure this thread will be useful if anyone decides to get a 1000$-3000$ scope with a massive 34mm tube.

Thanks man. Hadn't seen these before for some reason. You mean $400 zone though?

They look awesome. I'd actually probably have gone for some but for the fact I'm waiting on ATP34's to arrive already. Hopefully they are good otherwise these will be hot on their heels...

Oh that's strange I bought one for 200~ on Amazon. I probably would not have bought if it was 400$. I desperately needed some clicks on my.30 cal hahaha.

Wow that's strange. I bought my ae34 for 284$ on Amazon but now they have jacked up the price to 342. Maybe they made a pricing error <3.

Same goes for the atn thor 4 price, it went from 1800->1899