34mm 1/2" to 3/4" offset rings avaibility ?

Looking for a 34mm offset scope rings with a picatinny attachment

I found some that are only dove tail, any help or a machinist that might help 

Thanks

Can't find any in 34mm or with a picatinny rail

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 1.46.20 AM.1642153842.jpg

30mm_Double_Screw_Offset__71456.1605756539.1642152465.jpg

Extreme

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 1.33.12 AM.1642152821.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 1.36.31 AM.1642153005.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-01-14 at 2.06.14 AM.1642154793.jpg

Dan,

I really hope you find those rings. Or someone that can bend them just so (if that fails, I guess, they could machine them.... 🤣).

Seriously, you've got me intrigued!! When would you (or anyone) need scope mounts that are not lined up with the center of the barrel?

It's amazing that these exist (the photos you shared are amazing). It just highlights my ignorance 🤣

Matthias

Reactions: Goldwing
Dan,

I really hope you find those rings. Or someone that can bend them just so (if that fails, I guess, they could machine them....
1f923.svg
).

Seriously, you've got me intrigued!! When would you (or anyone) need scope mounts that are not lined up with the center of the barrel?

It's amazing that these exist (the photos you shared are amazing). It just highlights my ignorance
1f923.svg

Matthias

Your a man of humility like Tim McGraw song "Humble and Kind" and having enormous life experience in airguns!

There are many bench shooters that use the offset setup for a slight offset so you don't always have to square up completely behind the glass and also for older shooters that need to shoot right handed with their left eye, or visa versa

All the best!

https://youtu.be/O5s1BB6aSqw

Dan,

thank you for your kind words!! Frequently our strongly held opinions here on the forum produce some strongly worded posts.... — Yours are a nice counterbalance. 👍🏼

🔹Fascinating, your explanation of the use of this seemingly useless contraption! 😄 I'm so glad that our sports creates devices that will help those with physical difficulties to participate!

🔹The picatinny adaptors that Don mentioned go between the scope rail and the scope mounts — if one is picatinny and the other is dovetail (so, the tube size [1", 30mm, 34mm] does not matter).

However, most adaptors adapt a picatinny mount to a dovetail rail.

The mounts you pictured seem to need to opposite: a dovetail mount adapted to a picatinny rail. That's rare....

🔹But here is one I found from Vector: the "Weaver to Dovetail Adaptor No. SCOT-04."

https://www.scvector.com/products/view/id/SCOT-04.html

Cheers! 😊

Matthias

O well, they changed the URL from the last time I looked at this. I should have checked the link:

https://www.vectoroptics.com/products/view/id/SCOT-04.html

A search with the manufacturer and the part number, SCOT-04, hopefully will turn up some sellers.
1f60a.svg

Matthias

That would work, but can't find the offset rings in 34mm tube yet, have a connection with some machinist that will make 34mm offset rings for me next..........

Thank yo

Dan

After another exhaustive morning of research I found one of these at my local paintball store but I need 2 of them and there near to impossible to find with the manufacture discontinue them. (found some on scam ass sights only so far)
I may split it and add a second screw for rigidity but I think this is a better way to go.With this I don't have to screw with the FX scope rings or get offset rings that don't even exist in 34mm

IMG_3366.1642281857.JPG
IMG_3370.1642281857.JPG

This is an interesting topic to me, as I have serious neck issues, with multiple surgeries behind me, so getting comfortable behind a scope is not even possible and quickly takes its toll. How much does such an offset effect setting up and using a scope?

Morning Scott, If I close my eyes, setting my cheek on the rest, my eye will be about 1/2" to the left naturally and where I went on this journey to get more in front on the scope

To get a clear view now I have to move my neck and head over a unnatural 1/2 or so to the right to avoid the kidney bean affect at high power and finding the full benefit of the scopes eye relief

But keeping the face off the rifle a bit while target shooting and allowing someone with Macular Degeneration to continue shooting with their good eye and dominant hand.

If your looking for 1" or 30mm offset rings there readily more available but I have a 5-50 x 56mm Trijicon that's a 34mm tube, 34mm and higher is a superior light bucket needed for dimming eyes of the old like me :)

I'm searching today for a second Valken V-TAC SW-1 Sight Rail Straight Offset in my local area paintball/air soft shops and can't wait for that perfect alignment I need for my eyes?