340 yards with umarex gauntlet .30

I'm super impressed you got the Atn rangefinder and ballistic app working good....Also super impressed it has enough elevation to shoot long range sub sonic.. ATN must of improved there system... Years back slot of people had complications... They must of fixed it... Your setup 100% Awesome... Gauntlet 30 seems cheap and accurate!!!!

Reactions: ccarson2
I'm super impressed you got the Atn rangefinder and ballistic app working good....Also super impressed it has enough elevation to shoot long range sub sonic.. ATN must of improved there system... Years back slot of people had complications... They must of fixed it... Your setup 100% Awesome... Gauntlet 30 seems cheap and accurate!!!!
They did a firmware update that got it all sorted out. Theres still a little bit of finaggling you have to do but it's not too difficult to figure out. Overall i think it's an excellent choice for airguns. Good for night hunting too. It kind of takes two or 3 pieces of kit and just combines it into one thing. Hard to hunt at night long range with an airgun due to most laser range finders lacking nightvision. But since your nightscope is paired with a range finder it solves that problem.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I'm impressed. Did you do anything to modify the Gauntlet for long range? What are you using to cant the scope for that much hold over?
Thats a stock gauntlet being shot prone off bipods, no mods at all. The scope is an atn 4k pro and has all the elevation it needs without anything else added.