$335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

Having had a love hate relationship with Diana and SPA, for a extra $150.00, I would just find a used Bulldog. Far better workmanship, service and after market parts. That and the Bulldogs power is in a different dimension than this rifle.

Regards,

Roachcreek
the m25 is well built super simple platform easy to replace parts etc

I'm actually impressed with the plenum on this thing, not easy to find regulated high power

the issue that really breaks it for power is the internal probe screw thing in single shear but I'll see if there's a hole for a spring/ball grub screw under the receiver like there's on the bandit/stormrider with a rubber ball
then drill a little divot in the bolt there

I picked up one from the same deal as @bearair. Here's a quick report on it as it came out of the box. All I did was run a few patches through the barrel and mount a scope to get it on paper.

It is sending the 82gr Snowpeak domes out at 830fps (126fpe). The report makes me think it's wasting air so that will probably be the first thing I address.

Here's the first attempt with the Snowpeak domes at 50 yards.

vNePakB.jpg

While that's not an impressive group, given the reputation of Snowpeak pellets, I'm actually pretty optimistic about it. Better pellets will be here next week, and it can only improve with some barrel work.

I got the Utg overbore bipod and vector optics 10x44 on it today. I had to open the channels on the barrel picatinny rail with a file to be able to attach the bipod attachment. I'll either blue the bare spots or get a paint marker. Not that it matters because I plan on leaving the part on there all the time. This gun is way too big for me to walk around with lol. I'll get some pictures eventually. Next up is cleaning the barrel and taking it out to sight it in.

Reactions: Florida_Man
Also keep in mind it's new to me so there could have been some operator error too lol. The bipod has such a wide stance it sits nearly on the edge of my Altima trunk lid at sits on the very edge of the rear window. I will have to take my folding table and chair out next time and see if the groups are better. In all reality all three projectiles were moa of yote at 50 yards.

Also keep in mind it's new to me so there could have been some operator error too lol. The bipod has such a wide stance it sits nearly on the edge of my Altima trunk lid at sits on the very edge of the rear window. I will have to take my folding table and chair out next time and see if the groups are better. In all reality all three projectiles were moa of yote at 50 yards.
I found out that shooting of a sandbag had better results than with a bipod.

Nice group. I finished the crown on mine today and have the leade tamed down. I like the look of the rifling on the projectile now. Decent engagement but slides smooth down the barrel . Then I tore it down and polished the hammer and cleaned everything up really good. The trigger group was a pita but other than that it went good. Maybe get out tomorrow to test.

The plastic stock of the m25 feels pretty heavy and wanted it a bit shorter so i grabbed the hacksaw and powerdrill.

Yikes, the first cut always feels wrong
View attachment 379824

The back of the stock drilled out with a 30mm drill bit to hold a folding adapter
View attachment 379825

The folding stock came from some Chinese seller, i wish i had paid more for a decent one...
View attachment 379826

The inside of the stock on most places cleaned out except around the trigger and mounting places
View attachment 379827

The stock adapter glued into place with some epoxy resin and two m5 screws to keep it in place
View attachment 379829

View attachment 379830
i loved this because i was thinking of this conversion and as soon as i saw it i went crazy :D
a foldable little backpack (almost) monster 112 ft/lbs

i have so many questions mate!
1) did you create some "bolt pass" for the ar15 adapter screw? (i don't know if thats the right term)
2) did you just pushed it in and epoxy glued it? And only used one m5 screw to secure it?
3) i found the ar 15 adapter on aliexpress but it makes me choose between "AGG version and GBB version" so which one?
4) an airsoft ar 15 butt stock is eligible since pcp and airsoft are of the same "family" right?
5) why did you cleaned out the inside of the stock?
6) is it sturdy when aiming?

Thanks a lot Picard!!

Last edited: