$335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

My m25 also has 3d printed parts to make a bigger supp work. The first try was a short fat can the second was a customized donnyfl emperor. Both are basically a sleeve over the original supp that has holes drilled in it, funny enough this works pretty well!

m25sup (1).jpg
m25sup (2).jpg
m25sup (3).jpg
m25sup (4).jpg

i am building my 357 in to a carbean factory barrle length is 24 inchs cuting mine down to 18 barrle length and cuting down air tube also it will look like carbean i got in pict any way you could 3d print a larger o/d ldc that would thread right on to the 16mm male threads sticking out
This is looking nice, what will be the shot count when you shorten the air cylinder?

not shure on count i removed the pendum tube it was 7 inchs long on the 30 and 357 m 25s they have lot larger length tube the 177 and 22 and 25 use the short tube like in your pict i just removed the 7 inch long tube and removed reg then put long air tube back on but then took it off to run moded air tube took 3.5 inchs off long tube length then took 6 .5 inchs off barrle will post pict when my machine guy get them fixed up any of you guys that would wount to run the new style adapter i got one i would trade to the one that comes factory on all of the m25s its got male 16mmx1.5 threads sticking out haft to run this size for shure on the 30 and 357 but on 25 cal down on the m25s can run my new adapter its 1/2 20 male sticking out so you can run the reagular ldcs that are 1/2 20

not shure on count i removed the pendum tube it was 7 inchs long on the 30 and 357 m 25s they have lot larger length tube the 177 and 22 and 25 use the short tube like in your pict i just removed the 7 inch long tube and removed reg then put long air tube back on but then took it off to run moded air tube took 3.5 inchs off long tube length then took 6 .5 inchs off barrle will post pict when my machine guy get them fixed up any of you guys that would wount to run the new style adapter i got one i would trade to the one that comes factory on all of the m25s its got male 16mmx1.5 threads sticking out haft to run this size for shure on the 30 and 357 but on 25 cal down on the m25s can run my new adapter its 1/2 20 male sticking out so you can run the reagular ldcs that are 1/2 20

30497_100x100.jpg

I have disasembled the rifle to see how its operating, in the bolt there is a steel ball with a spring that become loose after time . You can access it from the bottom of the upper reciver and you just need to tighten this screw and maybe put some treadlocker or put the same screw behind the first one so it stay in place.
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_4.png

Hello. My name is Pepo and I am new to this forum.
I recently purchased a Snowpeak M25 cal. 7.62 and I have a question. Should this caliber have part number 51 in the image? The 4.5, 5.5 and 6.32 calibers do have it, but mine does not. I think maybe only calibers smaller than 7.62 have it.
Can someone solve my doubt?
Thank you

View attachment 437096
Larger calibers 7,62 and 9 mm doesnt have parts 51, 53, 54 and 56

Reactions: MichaelHunt
Thanks..Picard...I really enjoy shooting simpler gun .like that one and the airforce line..is more fun to be able to do things myself...👍👍

JSB 81g are getting 807fps 117fpe with the reg around 135bar it has no reg gauge because it's located inside the tank so its not easy to adjust. A 102g slug is getting around 740fps124fpe. It's a great gun for a project its easy to disassemble and tune (bigger transfer ports, spring tension etc) the trigger unit is pretty good a simple design and adjustable. The barrel transfer ports needed some work!

View attachment 175416

View attachment 175426

The supp is a bit thin for a .35 but it has some length to it, the barrel is fully shrouded

View attachment 175431

View attachment 175437

The crunchy barrel ports, some elbow grease and a Dremel tool did it good

View attachment 175448

View attachment 175457

View attachment 175467

Hello Picard.
Nice work!
Did you have problems removing the barrel?
I do have one, I can unscrew it one and a half turns and it locks. I think maybe the o ring prevents it from continuing to unscrew. Any recommendation?