$335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

i loved this because i was thinking of this conversion and as soon as i saw it i went crazy :D
a foldable little backpack (almost) monster 112 ft/lbs

i have so many questions mate!
1) did you create some "bolt pass" for the ar15 adapter screw? (i don't know if thats the right term)
2) did you just pushed it in and epoxy glued it? And only used one m5 screw to secure it?
3) i found the ar 15 adapter on aliexpress but it makes me choose between "A
GG version and GBB version" so which one?
4) an airsoft ar 15 butt stock is eligible since pcp and airsoft are of the same "family" right?
5) why did you cleaned out the inside of the stock?
6) is it sturdy when aiming?

Thanks a lot Picard!!

Q1 No bolt pass used but sounds like a good idea (not thought about it)
Q1 Yep epoxy glue and 2 m5 screws one on both side the fit was snug and feels really sturdy no complains.
Q3 Try to find a kock off of this type it's 10x better https://palmettostatearmory.com/syl...ock-adapter-for-ar-15-style-rifle-arh100.html
Q4 Most stocks and parts are compatible just stay with AR type
Q5 To save extra weight it was around 200 grams of extra weight loss
Q6 Yes it is now but had to modify the folding stock adapter for it not to wobble better by the other version see Q3

Reactions: thanos89
Here are the pics.

IMG_20231208_074918_2.jpg

IMG_20231208_074857_4.jpg

IMG_20231208_074841_0.jpg

IMG_20231208_074827_7.jpg

IMG_20231208_074759_8.jpg

Q1 No bolt pass used but sounds like a good idea (not thought about it)
Q1 Yep epoxy glue and 2 m5 screws one on both side the fit was snug and feels really sturdy no complains.
Q3 Try to find a kock off of this type it's 10x better https://palmettostatearmory.com/syl...ock-adapter-for-ar-15-style-rifle-arh100.html
Q4 Most stocks and parts are compatible just stay with AR type
Q5 To save extra weight it was around 200 grams of extra weight loss
Q6 Yes it is now but had to modify the folding stock adapter for it not to wobble better by the other version see Q3
i really thank you a lot mate! this stock adapter you suggested me seems quite expensive but ill try to find something like that ( tbh i didnt undestood whats the difference in that you suggested me but i will!)

Could i post here some products of aliexpress to give me your opinion which one would be better?

i really thank you a lot mate! this stock adapter you suggested me seems quite expensive but ill try to find something like that ( tbh i didnt undestood whats the difference in that you suggested me but i will!)

Could i post here some products of aliexpress to give me your opinion which one would be better?

For some reason many parts are gone on aliexpress so could not find it but wish.com still sell them i have this one on a other rifle and its much better

wish.JPG

Yep that's the one. The mounting will be a bit different i see, forgotten this one does not have the wide threads on the end...
Picard, may i ask again? i saw that the folding adapter is pretty close to the grip and my thoughts are if the thumb or the base of your thumb is scratced when you hold or aim the gun. can i have some photos of you gripping it? thanks again mate, you ve been so helpful so far!

Picard, may i ask again? i saw that the folding adapter is pretty close to the grip and my thoughts are if the thumb or the base of your thumb is scratced when you hold or aim the gun. can i have some photos of you gripping it? thanks again mate, you ve been so helpful so far!

Hey had to move some stuff hope this helps

mm25 (1).jpg
mm25 (2).jpg
mm25 (3).jpg

tha looks it wont bother you, perfect! i jsut ordered mine gonna be here next week propably.
Saying "you had to move some things" what do you mean? can you mention them?

I mean had to move some stuff in house because my reply to you was 5 days late haha. The gun is all good, good luck!

And Merry Christmas

• Haha