$335 for a 9mm SPA/Artemis/Snowpeak M25

idk from the few videos i've found it seems to output 130fpe only
I have 160Joules with my .35
Regulator set at 150Bar factory standard.

Enough for me.
You can get more when you increase the regulator pressure and enlarge the transferports.
But you must strengthen the prope locking mechanism!

It is too weak for the larger calibers!

I have 160Joules with my .35
Regulator set at 150Bar factory standard.

Enough for me.
You can get more when you increase the regulator pressure and enlarge the transferports.
But you must strengthen the prope locking mechanism!

It is too weak for the larger calibers!

i'd bet it the plenum is the bottleneck

The plastic stock of the m25 feels pretty heavy and wanted it a bit shorter so i grabbed the hacksaw and powerdrill.

Yikes, the first cut always feels wrong
jg (1).jpg

The back of the stock drilled out with a 30mm drill bit to hold a folding adapter
jg (2).jpg

The folding stock came from some Chinese seller, i wish i had paid more for a decent one...
jg (3).jpg

The inside of the stock on most places cleaned out except around the trigger and mounting places
jg (4).jpg

The stock adapter glued into place with some epoxy resin and two m5 screws to keep it in place
jg (6).jpg

jg (7).jpg

You can not just remove it because the reg is part of making the airtube airtight
I'm trying to decide between a m25 and another condor clone, the reg is obviously a disadvantage for power so is it easy to bypass it or do you need special tools?

also which slug size goes better on .30/35 calibers?

You can not just remove it because the reg is part of making the airtube airtight
one guy on reddit did it to reduce the length supposedly you can just replace with the tube

now that i got it though I'm more interested in keeping it regged, how high does the reg go before it stops regging?

also any tips for removing the barrel? not sure if it's bent or just the tube giving the illusion