• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

30m prone TR77 NPS latest results

Took some time today to pickup some Crosman Premier Ultra Magnum 10.5 Gr, the NPS TR77 loves these pellets. It is noticeably lower in decibals, and hits the spinner targets with so much punch the small quarter size one spins like crazy, and the larger side spinners have a much deeper tone. I had so much fun today, I went thru 50-55 pellets. I also noticed the Nitro piston doesnt sound so violent with the 10.5 GR vs the lighter 7.4 Gr pellets.

I've got this same rifle but the non nitro piston version. I just use tall rings for my scope and it has worked great. If the trigger on the nitro piston is anything like the springer I'd suggest changing it out. I installed the GTX Gen 2 and it's like shooting a completely different rifle. Clear distinction between 1st and 2nd stage and the shorter trigger pull has made it much easier to shoot.

"Escobat"I've got this same rifle but the non nitro piston version. I just use tall rings for my scope and it has worked great. If the trigger on the nitro piston is anything like the springer I'd suggest changing it out. I installed the GTX Gen 2 and it's like shooting a completely different rifle. Clear distinction between 1st and 2nd stage and the shorter trigger pull has made it much easier to shoot.
I never even shot mine before I reworked the trigger. I had the upgraded trigger parts before I had the rifle. Did you choose TALL scope rings for a 32mm OR 40mm scope?