• *Effective 3/27/2024 - The discussion of the creation, fabrication, or modification of airgun moderators is prohibited. The discussion of any "adapters" used to convert an airgun moderator to a firearm silencer will result in immediate termination of the account.*
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.30cal Silencer ("Moderator") — 3D-printed — 90FPE

40 percent printing progress:

40 percent 2.JPG

40 percent.JPG

Reactions: OldSpook
Layer height 0.16mm, nozzle .5mm and PETG

Mike,

Thank you for answering the printing parameter questions. I am glad to see you on AGN also.

Was wondering if posting your images here, without permission was a naughty thing to do. I did credit you for the 3D printing and the images, if that helps.

I am going to add your latest images from GTA, hoping that you will add a pic taken from the front to show the unusual dimples - different from the rear "pockets". You can add pics here, if that is not too much trouble. Or I will do it, if you don't mind.

done.JPG

done2.JPG

Mike,

Thank you for answering the printing parameter questions. I am glad to see you on AGN also.

Was wondering if posting your images here, without permission was a naughty thing to do. I did credit you for the 3D printing and the images, if that helps.

I am going to add your latest images from GTA, hoping that you will add a pic taken from the front to show the unusual dimples - different from the rear "pockets". You can add pics here, if that is not too much trouble. Or I will do it, if you don't mind.

View attachment 390858

View attachment 390859
subscriber
It's all cool pixs and all. I will be happy to add more Info. The print weighs 5.7oz and a pix of the muzzle.

DSCN0401.JPG