300 Bar Easy Quick Fill Adaptor For PCP and Airgun from AliExpress

Start the bashing NOW! :p

I bought a quick fill adaptor from AliExpress that sure the heck looks like the EdGun Eazy Fill. Thing is, I paid $72.54 with the ends installed and delivered to Minne-snow-ta, the EaZy Fill was $179.27 with the ends installed and sent to me.

Funny this is, the AE filler actually works better and wastes less air. Me Likey!

If'n y'all want the link, I'll post it, if I get a bunch of hate... :cautious:

20221229_162606.jpg

20221229_162716.jpg

20221229_162749.jpg

20221229_162821.jpg

20221229_164741.jpg

20221229_165047.jpg

No hate here.
I tried to buy one from AE but couldn't get the payment to go through. It kept bouncing out due to "security reasons". I have made many AE purchases in the past and never had this issue. Another forum member had the same experience.
Thank you for letting us know.

Last edited:
No hate here.
I tried to buy one from AE but couldn't get the payment to go through. It kept bouncing out due to "security reasons". I have made many AE purchases in the past and never had this issue. Another forum member had the same experience.
Thank you for letting us know.

Same here, after I paid for the first one, I got all the very intrusive security crap as well. I cannot buy anything at all from AE at this time.

Last edited:
Reactions: bmr4life
Reactions: bmr4life
I buy from AE regularly. At least for inexpensive items (like scope mounts) it takes a month or so to get to me. But I don't have any trouble making the purchase. I log in through Google instead of directly with AE. It should be an option on your screen (along with facebook and probably something else).

I bookmarked this. Turning the valve on my tank is not a huge big deal but it does look nice.

Nothing like the EaZy filler, it has a check valve too but you will not be able to remove the check valve from the gun or air line unless you drain the line. Also, it's rated for paintball, not PCP.
Paintball 400-1100 psi working pressure. Generous on the 1100. Dangerous.

Are there any problems with payment security through aliexpress and can you make payments through secure third party without using cc?
I have tried three times so far using PayPal. No go. The PayPal part seems to work fine, then it sends me back to AE to finalize (like normal) and I then get a message saying there has been a problem with my payment. Based on this I have given up. I have no intention of giving them my Credit card number!

I have tried three times so far using PayPal. No go. The PayPal part seems to work fine, then it sends me back to AE to finalize (like normal) and I then get a message saying there has been a problem with my payment. Based on this I have given up. I have no intention of giving them my Credit card number!
Ditto