• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

300 Bar Easy Quick Fill Adaptor For PCP and Airgun from AliExpress

I have tried three times so far using PayPal. No go. The PayPal part seems to work fine, then it sends me back to AE to finalize (like normal) and I then get a message saying there has been a problem with my payment. Based on this I have given up. I have no intention of giving them my Credit card number!

Oh NO! They dont want JUST your CC, they want pictures of your credit card, front and back. PLUS your bank statement and other documents.

No *&%^* way!!!

• Wow
Reactions: ChRiSiS
I just tried to order this from Aliexpress.us. Looks like a failure. I was able to make the order and complete the paypal process, but the complete order button
on aliexpress did not appear, it stayed on the paypal as if not verified. Something is not right. Very glad I used a one-time code on PP.

Are all transactions to aliexpress being blocked by PP or the US?

I believe there is an issue with Aliexpress, but the real issue is the seller's inexperience. I have been in contact through email with the seller. He had placed an international block on the eBay add by mistake. You will notice now that he has created a new add on eBay because the first add was still open and eBay would not allow him to change it. I have since ordered one from the new add successfully and it is now in transit.

The one i bought off ebay seems to fill the gun fine. Problem is it doesn't release the air fast enough after you fill it so the guns valve never shuts and just slowly leaks the air out. If any one knows of a fix for this, I'd love to know. TIA
Had an Edgun unit. Bought 2 of the ebay/aliexpress to see if they are any good. Both had issues. Bought another Edgun unit.

Reactions: rcs9250
Had an Edgun unit. Bought 2 of the ebay/aliexpress to see if they are any good. Both had issues. Bought another Edgun unit.
Before I even knew what the quick fill was someone I trust in the air gun community told me about how bad they were. A lot of them have issues and the customer service was terrible according to this person. The ebay one doesn't work but the seller refunded my money immediately. so I basically have a free trigger to turn my tank into a duster can of compressed air. I guess I'll just stick to the conventional way of filling if no one knows of anyway to fix it.

Reactions: bmr4life
my el-cheapo from ebay a couple months ago is doing Ok, but the female foster is a loose fit side to side, floppy,,, got a replacement on the way
a Air Venture brand female foster /,, male 1/8 bspp male
I got lucky and got one one that is working,,, so far,,, but gees this is a very handy tool

Last edited: