• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

300 Bar Easy Quick Fill Adaptor For PCP and Airgun from AliExpress

I received my ordered second one. They will work well at pressures not to exceed 200 bar. After that with higher pressures they start failing by first not bleeding down once the lever is released. Then with continued use at higher pressures, the actuating pin fails. The seller has received many complaints and has been banned by eBay.

I just wanted to all thank you for participating in this thread:
Your comments have helped me and prevented me from throwing my money in the trash. 🤝🏼

➊ I think the original EDgun EaZy Fill Trigger at $150 is totally overpriced. ☹️

➋ However, spending half of that amount on something that only works half the time (or less), is not a viable solution, either.

➌ Certain shooting scenarios really benefit from this fill trigger — like plinking or pesting with guns that have only small air reservoirs (pistols!).

➍ Yesterday I have been blessed by a gentleman who sold me his original fill trigger at a friendly price. 😊

Matthias