• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

30-Yard Challenge

Hello @tcarlson777

Perfect weather this morning so I warmed up my Crown and shot several 50-Yard MOA Targets and decided to try the 30 Yard Challenge. I was hoping to be able to shoot just 10 sections / 20 targets but I kept choking up on at least one target. So I offer this card with my best score of 200 with 18-Xs.

ThomasT
View attachment 310245
Wow! You got something against black dots that you have to remove them with pellets? 😅🤣😂

Wow! You got something against black dots that you have to remove them with pellets? 😅🤣😂
Hello @rsfrid

I actually "laughed out loud" when I read your post. I guess I do not hate black dots but I really do like those Red Dots ;)

ThomasT

Hello @tcarlson777

Perfect weather this morning so I warmed up my Crown and shot several 50-Yard MOA Targets and decided to try the 30 Yard Challenge. I was hoping to be able to shoot just 10 sections / 20 targets but I kept choking up on at least one target. So I offer this card with my best score of 200 with 18-Xs.

ThomasT
Phenomenal Thomas! The “200” score is amazing enough, but 18 X’s is really good.

I shot two 189’s with FX Royale this morning with JSB 18.1. I threw both cards away, and after I saw this, I am glad I did. 😀

Phenomenal Thomas! The “200” score is amazing enough, but 18 X’s is really good.

I shot two 189’s with FX Royale this morning with JSB 18.1. I threw both cards away, and after I saw this, I am glad I did. 😀
Hello @tommyb

OK today I just got lucky and the wind did not treat you well. I'm guessing that you are still shooting that .22 cal elephant rifle :D :LOL::ROFLMAO:;)

ThomasT

Fantastic shooting ThomasT! That makes me want to go shoot right now.
I’m busy in the shop these days but as soon as Xmas season is over I’ll be focusing on my shooting again and join in with the challenge fun.
You certainly have the Crown dialed in 😲
Hello @davelarson,

Thank you Dave but I do owe you a lot for all your guidance and help with the Crown. If the snow doesn't get too deep maybe you can do a bit of shooting today.

ThomasT

Hello @davelarson,

Thank you Dave but I do owe you a lot for all your guidance and help with the Crown. If the snow doesn't get too deep maybe you can do a bit of shooting today.

ThomasT
It’s too deep already lol! But not too deep for shooting out the window lol!
Too deep to go up to the 100 yard target!

D312C752-9FB6-4F83-9A6A-DF114AB23BB7.jpeg

Reactions: ThomasT
It’s too deep already lol! But not too deep for shooting out the window lol!
Too deep to go up to the 100 yard target!

View attachment 310440
Dave no snow here but the winds have been 20 plus for a week it seems like. Last night was 30-45 mph winds. Gotta get out try few cards today even though it’s gonna be 30 degrees. Heat the shed up a bit and give it a work. Worst can happen is have to much fun.

Dave no snow here but the winds have been 20 plus for a week it seems like. Last night was 30-45 mph winds. Gotta get out try few cards today even though it’s gonna be 30 degrees. Heat the shed up a bit and give it a work. Worst can happen is have to much fun.
No wind today here, but it’s only 5 degrees and it’s paralyzing to me!
And I used to snowboard and icefish, those days are gone and never to return.
Having too much fun is a perfect goal Doug! And easily achieved with the air guns of today! Enjoy your day brother.

Tried the 30 yard challenge today with the .177 RedWolf. First card wasn’t as good as the second one.
Didn’t beat my best score but I’m really happy with a 195 with 13 X’s!
I’ve been trying hard for a 200 but it ain’t happened yet.
View attachment 312002
Hello @davelarson

You must not have scored this card with a Plug. Your score is higher than you posted. If you do not have a .22 Plug try using a 22 cal pellet by pushing the head through the hole and view where the skirt touches. Looks to me that 7/2, 8/2, 9/1 for sure, 10/2 and 12/2 are all 10's. Dude you need to re-look at your score. That is a great card.

ThomasT

Tried the 30 yard challenge today with the .177 RedWolf. First card wasn’t as good as the second one.
Didn’t beat my best score but I’m really happy with a 195 with 13 X’s!
I’ve been trying hard for a 200 but it ain’t happened yet.
View attachment 312002
Great card Dave. Agree with Thomas, I have you at 199. But, in zooming in closely, think 7-2 is going to be a 9. It’s close though.

The .224” plug or .22 bullet will let you know for sure!