• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

30-Yard Challenge

< 198 > A new personal high.
Mrs. Mundane says, "Keep trying, you will make it... have you thought about a new rifle?" 20221009_154521.jpg

It is getting cold here. It was 37°F yesterday when I went out
Hello Drpietrzak,

I cannot take cold weather and have just moved my Benchrest inside my house so I am now good to go no matter how cold it gets😎
ThomasT

Hi Guys!
Sorry for all your cold weather. Sunny and 67 deg here with no humidity and almost no breeze (which is rare by the ocean). Shot a couple of more targets today, not my best scores, but a good number of x's. Also thought I would submit one in the Masters category so that tcarlson777 wasn't all alone.
Cheers,
Greg
20221011_140315.jpg
20221011_140333.jpg

Attached is my first entry for the Masters class. I hesitated to submit the target as I don't want to discourage anyone from entering this fun competition, but I don't know how long it will take for me to duplicate the feat, if ever.

Wind conditions were quite variable switching from 8-12-5 with lulls to 6mph. I waited for the switches to provide the best opportunities and actually got away with it twenty times in a row.
Marvin

IMG_1749.JPG

Attached is my first entry for the Masters class. I hesitated to submit the target as I don't want to discourage anyone from entering this fun competition, but I don't know how long it will take for me to duplicate the feat, if ever.

Wind conditions were quite variable switching from 8-12-5 with lulls to 6mph. I waited for the switches to provide the best opportunities and actually got away with it twenty times in a row.
Marvin

View attachment 297177
VERY NICE CARD