.30 wildcat poi 12" low

Good afternoon all, I've got a brand-new .30 FX Wildcat that's super accurate, but it's shooting 12" low @25yds.
I've tried swapping the front and rear rings to check if they were uneven and I even bought new rings, but it's still hitting 12" low. Any ideas, or do I just send it back to FX-USA for them to check? Is it just me? I don't believe that it should be hitting that low.

Good afternoon all, I've got a brand-new .30 FX Wildcat that's super accurate, but it's shooting 12" low @25yds.
I've tried swapping the front and rear rings to check if they were uneven and I even bought new rings, but it's still hitting 12" low. Any ideas, or do I just send it back to FX-USA for them to check? Is it just me? I don't believe that it should be hitting that low.

That's extremely low at 25yds but you never said if your maxed out on elevation or not. I'm assuming you are. Can you post a picture of your setup? 

Most pcps have barrel droop. My dreamline tactical had a ton but it was a floating barrel. It was over a foot low on its poi at 50 yards with the elevation maxed out. The wildcat is supported halfway down and is tensioned so it does seem odd your poi is so low. Might try another scope. Like I said before though, adjustable scope rings like the FX no limit rings or Eagle Vision adjustable rings will take care of it. Those are a must on any rifle if your planning on shooting 100+ yards.

My apologies for the delay in replying to this. My scope is a Hawke 6-24x50 Airmax. The scope is maxed out and my poa is still a crapload away from my poi. I haven't been able to zero it yet, by I'd like to zero @25yds.

I recently ordered the FX no limit mounts that are on backorder and I'm sure that will correct any issues that I have. Please see attached pics of my current setup.

Thank you all for your patience with my ignorance.

1583595267_18164661145e63bf03b15c01.73204072.jpeg
1583595292_14599350645e63bf1c7693d0.73029918.jpeg

Hi Richard,

How come the scope is placed way back on the rail? I personally would not have enough eye relief and at the same time be able to use the cheek rest. I am new to airguns but your set up seems a little strange to me and I don't know if your POI will change if you move the scope further forward and at the same time get more space for using your cheek rest. Eyes are different from person to person so you may have the scope set up right, it just looks wrong to me.

Christian

That is a UTG Accusync mount, and you do have it on backwards.

There is no cant built into the mount as far as I know, at least not on the 3 that I bought, but it is meant for forward offset.

Switch it around, optically center your scope and try again.

Check to be sure that the lugs are fully seated into the picatinny slots as well.

Good Luck!!

I agree with the others about your scope position to far back. There is no way you can comfortably place your cheek on the rest and accurately shoot, unless you have a men in black head? Aslo, it does seem as if you have the 1 piece backwards! Trying moving the mount up about 4" and reverse the mount so that the quick release is on the opposite side of the WC. See if that gets you where you need to be. Oh, first thing I suggest strongly to recalibrate the reticle!!!!