• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

30$ Tasco scope, 2.5x10x42 mildot, ao

I had a question a few weeks ago about that very same scope. Can you let me know the date of the instruction manual and paperwork in the box? If it's 2010? I bought 5 of them from the same seller on eBay. On their way. The older ones seem to be the better ones. Have an old one on a Beeman R7-HW30s that had withstood the test of time. YO!

Hey, the only thing I could find with a date on was the registration card where on the bottom right says Copyright 2010. Nothing on the box or the insructions
1586797025_12510204505e9499e1c3dd29.69192690.jpg

All I can say is that if it can handle being on an RX2 25 cal then that is harsher more punishing on scopes than a springer. I have one on a Beeman R7 which is very low power and mild recoil. YO!

Just read the 1 star reviews for this scope on Amazon. There are a bunch on there about it falling apart under recoil. The rest are about poi shifts...some of which are recoil related too.