.30 TalonP Carbine making 105fpe...

Yes its a stock hammer and yes the TT tophat replaces the factory tophat. Big PSA as to the tophats: the gun as I received it could only make 800fps with JSBs and was puffing air out the breech. Turns out the TT tophat stem was .24 (the size of the old style tophats for the older valves) where the new ring loc tophats for the newest valves are .28. Using the .24 tophat in the .28 port caused the port oring to blow every shot or two. When I replaced the .24 tophat with a .28 tophat the oring held and that’s when the gun hit its performance potential. So the moral of the story is to match your .30 tophat stem diameter to the right valve inlet. 

That looks like fun. It's interesting to see what you can coax out of those "pistols". My .25 shoots at around 75-85 fpe (haven't tested high end yet). It has an airforce valve that was modified by talontunes... polished and opened up i believe, with the tt quick change tophat. 

What kind of barrel is that? Is this a shortened AF barrel?Curious about projectile weight as well.

How many shots are you getting at 105 fpe and at 75 fpe? I put a new tank with the ring lock valve on my 25 condor ss. I also already had the TT heavy spring and heavy hammer. It is a beast now but only for 10 shots. I will get a bunch more but it drops off fast. I am planning on getting the new ring locks to slow it down and get more shots.

That looks like fun. It's interesting to see what you can coax out of those "pistols". My .25 shoots at around 75-85 fpe (haven't tested high end yet). It has an airforce valve that was modified by talontunes... polished and opened up i believe, with the tt quick change tophat. 

What kind of barrel is that? Is this a shortened AF barrel?Curious about projectile weight as well.

Talon Tunes barrel. Probably the same barrel Tony uses for the long barrel conversion kits just cut to size. Various projectiles used in the video, the 105fpe number comes from a 58 grain NOE pellet at 903fps. 

How many shots are you getting at 105 fpe and at 75 fpe? I put a new tank with the ring lock valve on my 25 condor ss. I also already had the TT heavy spring and heavy hammer. It is a beast now but only for 10 shots. I will get a bunch more but it drops off fast. I am planning on getting the new ringe locks to slow it down and get more shots.

1 shot at 105fpe, 8 shots at 72fpe (not 75fpe I mispoke). A bunch more shots at 64fpe. There are full shot strings on the video.