• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

.30 Marauder magazines and WAR magazines from Darko

I just took delivery of the first CARM .30 Marauder mags. They look and work great. Expect to see them on Darko's website soon.

https://www.carm-magazines.com/

Here is a pic of Darko's mags next to an original Airgun Lab .30 mag (which is no longer in production.)

qjTb6eN.jpg
[/url][/img]

For those unfamiliar, Darko's mags don't rattle and are easier to load. No worries about pellets falling out, also thanks to the orings.

I have also provided Darko with dimensions to produce WAR mags for the Flex and WARP. Since it's just a simple width/thickness change I hope it isn't too much effort. I plan to purchase the first 5 produced, I hope there is enough demand to make this worth his time to produce.

FYI, I received the first WAR magazine. it fit well but the barrel slot was a little tight and had to be massaged. Darko has made this slight tweak to his design and the WAR mags will be available once shipments from Croatia to the US resume.

As with all of the CARM magazines I've purchased, the mag functions flawlessly.

As a sidenote, I recently traded my last Flex away. The new owner received CARM/Darko's prototype mag as part of the trade.