.30 hybrid slug liner slug selection?

I bought the liner the other day from Utah. On their sight they are calling it the superior hybrid liner. I dont know if that's the official name or just what they are using to avoid confusion. 

So I'm wondering if anyone has actual experience with it and other than hybrids have you had success with any other slugs? And can you give recommendations? Thanx so much. Tim

If you go to the Utah airguns website if you click on the 30 caliber FX hybrid slugs they go into a full description on what will be needed to shoot them including this new 1/22 twist liner. 

In their description I believe they say 1 /24 twist (unless they have changed it)but when I purchased mine the salesman said that Frederick's Axelson has told everyone that is some type of a typo and to inform purchasers that it's 1/22 I believe he said

Click on Superior liner then click caliber then scroll down to 30 hybrid slug

Somebetch, I guess that would lead us to believe that they''re releasing a liner option specifically for the .30 Hybrid slugs. I haven't had good luck shooting them accurately with the Superior 500mm and TJs (multiple lengths). I got a new 700mm Superior Heavy liner that I wanted to test them with this weekend. Just concerned that they're too light to buck the wind.

Well I got my new liner. Terrible conditions here in Michigan but I sent a few down range. Hybrid slugs look promising. I only tried one nsa and it was ok not great. The good news is it still shoots 44gr fx pellets well. Hopefully I'll get a break in the weather and give you guys an update

I received the new 1:26 twist rate liner and spent last Sunday morning at the range before the Super Bowl. My experience is that it shot 44 JSBs equal or better than the 1:37 superior it had replaced. However, not much luck with the FX Hybrids its designed for, over the chrono, not nearly as consistent as pellets, burned thru 1 box and could never get a decent 3 shot group. This week before my next range session, I have been kinda Matt Dubberizing the 30, added the FX slug kit, Ernest Rowe dual transfer port, and a Huma slug probe. We know the new liner shoots pellets well, if I can get Hybrids, or even better the less expensive NSA 43 or 47 gr slugs to well, i will be a real happy camper!

I did a little shooting last night with hybrids if I do my part I think I'm getting half inch at 50yds. Condition are still not ideal. I believe in my current tune I'm only pushing about 850fps. I plan on turning my reg up to 150 and see if I can gain about 100fps. It's at about 130bar now. Everyone says the slugs love speed so I'm going to try that and chronograph some while tuning. I'll let you guys know what I find 

Ok guys and gals here we go. I did a little shooting and tuning this weekend. I set my Reg up to 150bar it was at 130. Did a little tuning and got her shooting .30 hybrid slugs at 914fps through the new superior hybrid liner. When I shoot this time of year here in Michigan I sit in my 3 season room with the heat cranking and the storm windows out of one window. SO, I end up with a lot of mirage as the heat races out the window. But!
Screenshot_20210214-114933_Gallery.1613322580.jpg
that is 7 shots at 50yds with hybrid slugs. 
Screenshot_20210214-114952_Gallery.1613322637.jpg
and the second is is 8 shots with nsa 43.8 slugs.

Btw the black dot is a dime I traced and colored in